Registration Instructions for the Telephonic Meeting
As described in the previously distributed proxy materials for the Meeting, any shareholder of record of the Funds as of the close of business on June 8, 2020 is entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the Meeting or any postponement or adjournment thereof. To participate in the Meeting, you must email [email protected] no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on August 17, 2020 and provide your full name and address. You will then receive an email from Computershare Fund Services containing the conference call dial-in information and instructions for participating in the Meeting.
More on Boston Chron
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Dicerna to Participate in the Chardan 4th Annual Genetic Medicines Conference
- Boston: Blue Hill Avenue community meeting to discuss near-term improvements, long-term vision
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Boston: Funding doubled for seniors to replace heating systems through Seniors Save
If you hold your shares through an intermediary, such as a bank or broker, you must register in advance to attend the Meeting. To register, you must submit proof of your proxy power (legal proxy) reflecting your Fund holdings along with your name and email address to Computershare Fund Services, the Funds' tabulator. You may forward an email from your intermediary or attach an image of your legal proxy to [email protected]. Requests for registration must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on August 17, 2020. You will then receive an email from Computershare Fund Services containing the conference call dial-in information and instructions for participating in the Meeting.
Whether or not you plan to participate in the Meeting, the Funds urge shareholders to vote and submit their proxy in advance of the meeting by one of the methods described in the proxy materials for the Meeting. The proxy card included with the proxy materials previously distributed will not be updated to reflect information provided above and may continue to be used to vote each shareholder's shares in connection with the Meeting.
More on Boston Chron
- Kimble PSA Continues to Lead the Field in User Adoption and Return on Investment in G2 Fall 2020 Report
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Fierce Biotech Names Amylyx Pharmaceuticals as One of Its "Fierce 15" Biotech Companies of 2020
- Mayor Walsh announces Boston Racial Equity Fund Steering Committee
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 187 Gardner Street, West Roxbury
The Funds do not continuously issue shares and trade in the secondary market. Investors wishing to buy or sell shares need to place orders through an intermediary or broker. The share price of a closed-end fund is based on the market's value. Liberty All-Star® Equity Fund's shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") under the symbol USA and Liberty All-Star® Growth Fund, Inc.'s shares are listed on the NYSE under the symbol ASG. ALPS Advisors, Inc. is the investment advisor of the Funds, which are multi-managed, closed-end investment companies with more than $1.6 billion in net assets as of July 31, 2020.
Past performance cannot predict future results.
An investment in the Funds involves risk, including loss of principal.
Secondary market support provided to the Funds by ALPS Fund Services, Inc.'s affiliate ALPS Portfolio Solutions Distributor, Inc., a FINRA Member. ALPS Fund Services, Inc., ALPS Advisors, Inc. and ALPS Portfolio Solutions Distributor, Inc. are affiliated entities.
For Information Contact:
Liberty All-Star® Funds
SOURCE Liberty All-Star Funds
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Farm Aid 2020 On The Road Rallies Support For Family Farmers As Essential Workers
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Boston: City calls on neighborhood grocery stores, bodegas, and corner stores to join Double Up Food Bucks
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- Eaton Vance Files Third Amended Exemptive Application for Clearhedge™ Method
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- City of Boston releases 2020 Climate Action Progress report
- Boston: Mayor Walsh calls on neighborhood grocery stores, Bodegas and Corner stores to join double up food bucks program
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Radius Health & Menarini Group Provide Elacestrant Update
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location