- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Boston: Community Meeting #2: Design Options for new Dorchester Center 12/13/23
Joshua Hebert, CEO and founder of Magellan Jets said "The private aviation market has opened back up, and Magellan's client-centric program and robust infrastructure enable us to make these pivots on behalf of our customers."
The program changes include lower hourly flight rates across all jet card programs and memberships, lower initiation and renewal dues on its jet membership programs, re-introducing its popular entry level Light Jet Card, as well as Wi-Fi now included on its popular Phenom 300 Jet Card.
More on Boston Chron
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Steeped in Tradition: USAA Kicks Off 124th Army-Navy Game Celebrations in a Massive Way, Honoring 250th Anniversary of the Boston Tea Party
- Putnam Investments Announces 19(a) Notices for Closed-End Funds
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Tool Belt for Cedar Shingles & Cedar Shingling Tools (BKC-128)
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
Anthony Tivnan, President and co-founder of Magellan Jets said "These changes represent our commitment to helping customers navigate the evolving private aviation marketplace as trusted advocates. Our operational stability, our efficiencies, investments in our supply chain, and our expanded network of partners and vendors all combine to allow us to reduce expenses while simultaneously passing savings on to our customers. Factor in the recent drop in jet fuel prices, and the value for Magellan's guests is extraordinary."
Magellan Jets' ability to move swiftly and pivot to market demands has kept them competitive and profitable for the past decade while enabling them to maintain their programs when others suspended operations. This has resulted in high client satisfaction with customer retention rates above 90 percent year over year with an average 2023 Trip Perfection Rating of 93 percent.
As a strong, stable, and resilient private jet provider, Magellan Jets is perfectly positioned to increase its market share through new customer acquisition while continuing to add value for its existing customers. To learn more about why stability matters in the private aviation marketplace visit magellanjets.com/financial-stability—and learn more about Magellan's full pricing and benefit changes here.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Massachusetts: Healey-Driscoll Administration Holds First Regional Cabinet Meeting in Amherst
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Five-year Contract Ratified by Boston Police Patrolmen's Association
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- SmartBear Wins Winter 2023 Digital Innovator Award from Intellyx
- Mayor Michelle Wu announces five-year contract ratified by Boston Police Patrolmen's Association, codifying operational reforms and fair compensation
- Tanisha Deleon Named Deputy Director of Youth Options Unlimited Boston
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- John Hancock Investment Management celebrates 50-year anniversary of Bond Fund
- Shields Health Solutions Awards Two Resident Research Grants to Advance Health System Specialty Pharmacy
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- Projections Show HIV Global Markets for Diagnostics and Therapeutics to Hit $39.3 Billion by 2028, BCC Research Reveals
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey and Other Leaders of the Reproductive Freedom Alliance Urge Federal Government to Require Health Plan Coverage for All Contraception
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Boston: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing: December 1, 2023