- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- Mayor Wu and City of Boston Celebrate Immigrant Heritage Month
- Massachusetts: MCSW Announces Keynote Speakers for Historic 25th Anniversary Gala
Joshua Hebert, CEO and founder of Magellan Jets said "The private aviation market has opened back up, and Magellan's client-centric program and robust infrastructure enable us to make these pivots on behalf of our customers."
The program changes include lower hourly flight rates across all jet card programs and memberships, lower initiation and renewal dues on its jet membership programs, re-introducing its popular entry level Light Jet Card, as well as Wi-Fi now included on its popular Phenom 300 Jet Card.
More on Boston Chron
- Bahamas to Host the 2023 Caribbean Masters' Track and Field Championship Labor Day Weekend
- ImmunoGen Presents Updated Findings from CADENZA Trial of Pivekimab Sunirine in Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm at EHA 2023 Congress
- Research Urges Standardization of FDA's Human Factors Engineering Practices Within the Medical Device Industry
- City of Boston Opens Applications for Nightlife Initiative for a Thriving Economy Committee
- Family Eyecare Solutions Introduces New Technology RightEye's EyeQ Vision Test
Anthony Tivnan, President and co-founder of Magellan Jets said "These changes represent our commitment to helping customers navigate the evolving private aviation marketplace as trusted advocates. Our operational stability, our efficiencies, investments in our supply chain, and our expanded network of partners and vendors all combine to allow us to reduce expenses while simultaneously passing savings on to our customers. Factor in the recent drop in jet fuel prices, and the value for Magellan's guests is extraordinary."
Magellan Jets' ability to move swiftly and pivot to market demands has kept them competitive and profitable for the past decade while enabling them to maintain their programs when others suspended operations. This has resulted in high client satisfaction with customer retention rates above 90 percent year over year with an average 2023 Trip Perfection Rating of 93 percent.
As a strong, stable, and resilient private jet provider, Magellan Jets is perfectly positioned to increase its market share through new customer acquisition while continuing to add value for its existing customers. To learn more about why stability matters in the private aviation marketplace visit magellanjets.com/financial-stability—and learn more about Magellan's full pricing and benefit changes here.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Boston: LinkedInsights: Abigail Milewski
- Smart Cities of the Future by Vine Strategy
- Tom Olen Memorial Fund Awards Scholarship to a Norwood High School Senior
- Electives named 'Corporate Learning Solution of the Year' by EdTech Breakthrough
- Syros to Present at Sidoti June 2023 Virtual Small-Cap Conference
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Highlight Deployment of Enkrateia Platform for More Strategic Investments in U.S. Forests
- Menarini Group Shares NEXPOVIO® (selinexor) Subgroup Data from BOSTON trial at the European Hematology Association Congress, Highlighting Clinical Potential in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Strivve partners with innovative Reseda Group
- RevBio krijgt 2 miljoen dollar subsidie om de ontwikkeling van zijn nieuwe implantaatproduct voor de tandheelkundige hechting van botfragmenten te bevorderen
- Hanover Crossing Welcomes Twelve Tesla Superchargers
- RevBio is Awarded a $2 Million Grant to Advance the Development of its Novel Dental Adhesive Bone Scaffold Product
- Timing is Key: Discover the Advantages of Selling Now, Backed by Experts
- Governor Healey Re-Nominates Dr. Charlene Bonner to Massachusetts Parole Board
- Life Sciences Workforce Initiative Launched for Boston Residents
- Spring is in bloom with our May partners!
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- Pacific Program Management Promotes Guy Faretra to National Director, Delivery Services
- Financial IT Launches Fintech Pathfinder: Showcasing the Most Promising Fintech Startups
- Wágner Resurfaces with Second Single "I Ran" After 30-Year Hiatus
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story