Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8779751-marshalls-launches-share-wow-get-wow-program/
A majority (63%) of U.S. adults miss the thrill of discovery while shopping.* You know the feeling – the feeling of finding something new or unexpected, from a designer top at an amazing price to a plush throw that completes a room. Marshalls is a brand rooted in making people feel WOW, and through October 31st, the brand is taking that feeling to the next level.
Shoppers who share their incredible finds on Instagram with both the #MarshallsWOW and #contest hashtags will be entered for a chance to turn their brag-worthy find into a real-life WOW experience. What if your beauty find turned into a make-up tutorial with a celebrity make-up artist? Or your fitness gear turned into a personal workout session? That's what "Share WOW, Get WOW" is all about.
More on Boston Chron
- Lefteris Successfully Completes its Initial Public Offering
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 1234-1240 Soldiers Field Road, Brighton
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 18 Robeson Street, Jamaica Plain
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces the opening of phase one of Flat 9 at Whittier, groundbreaking of phase two
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
"At Marshalls, we love when our shoppers get that feeling of unexpected WOW in our stores – that feeling when you discover the perfect item at an amazing price," said Victoria Shonkoff, Marshalls Vice President, Marketing Director. "Now more than ever, a little WOW goes a long way, so we wanted to create a program for our shoppers where in-store wow-worthy finds can turn into even bigger WOWs."
To kick off the program, Marshalls delighted one shopper with everything she needed for a one-on-one virtual cooking session with celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis – all because she found a much-needed cooking item in store and chose to share it on Instagram.
"There's something special about discovering something that excites you, whether that's in the kitchen, in a store, or in everyday life," said De Laurentiis. "Marshalls is a store that's all about discovery, so I loved helping them turn one shopper's find into an even bigger WOW moment."
Marshalls is now giving shoppers the opportunity to take their shopping experience to the next level. For a limited time, products they find at Marshalls have the possibility of turning into some real-life WOWs. For more information on how to participate**, please visit here.
Marshalls is one of the nation's leading off-price family retailers with more than 1,100 stores spanning 48 states, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico. Since opening its first store more than 40 years ago, the Marshalls name has become synonymous with off-price shopping. Marshalls shoppers can find a selection of high-quality, on-trend, brand name and designer merchandise for men, women and children, footwear, beauty, accessories and home merchandise - all at prices that wow.
More on Boston Chron
- Akebia Presents Results from its PRO2TECT Global Phase 3 Program of Vadadustat for the Treatment of Anemia due to Chronic Kidney Disease in Adult Patients Not on Dialysis During Late-Breaking Session at American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2020 Reim
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- The RMR Group Inc. Fourth Quarter and Year End 2020 Conference Call Scheduled for Friday, November 20th
- Eaton Vance Senior Income Trust Annual Meeting Of Shareholders On November 12, 2020 Will Be A Virtual Meeting
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
For fashion tips, style alerts and more, visit us on Instagram at @marshalls, Facebook at facebook.com/marshalls, Pinterest at pinterest.com/marshalls and Twitter at @marshalls. Visit Marshalls.com to shop online and locate your nearest store.
*This survey was conducted online within the United States by The Harris Poll on behalf of Marshall's from September 22 - 24, 2020 among 2,077 U.S. adults ages 18 and older. This online survey is not based on a probability sample and therefore no estimate of theoretical sampling error can be calculated. For complete survey methodology, including weighting variables and subgroup sample sizes, please contact Bobbie Shrum at [email protected].
**No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Marshalls Share WOW Get WOW Contest is sponsored by The TJX Companies, Inc. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., D.C., & P.R. 18 & older, who possess a web enabled mobile device as of 10/14/20. Begins 12:00 a.m. ET on 10/15/20 & ends 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/31/20. Must enter by 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/19 to be eligible for Grand or First Prize. For official rules, visit marshallswow.dja.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Lantheus Holdings to Host Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast on November 5, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- Cohere Health Closes Additional $10 Million in Funding to Accelerate Delivery of Patient Journey Platform for Better Healthcare Quality and Outcomes
- Veristat Announces Global Cell and Gene Therapy Center of Excellence
- BCLS Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of $125 Million Initial Public Offering
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- TransMedics to Report Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results on November 4, 2020
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Boston Public Schools shifts to all remote learning due to rising COVID-19 cases
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- TDS Announces Cloud Migration Accelerator Offering Available on AWS Marketplace
- Customer Experience (CX) Report Reveals Global Marketing Pivot to Drive Accelerated Digital Transformation
- Boston: $1,000,000 in grant funding available through 2021 Youth Development Fund
- Wanderful Releases Anti-Oppression Toolkit for Travel & Culture Creators
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- DRolls Associates CEO Dafna Rolls shares insights into the benefits of outsourcing vs. in-house employees, especially during the current pandemic English English English
- CyberSaint Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor in Cyber & IT Risk Management
- CureLab Oncology Establishes Operations in the Gulf Region English English English
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Lefteris Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of $200 Million Initial Public Offering