- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Wellesley Dermatologists, Premier Dermatology, Offer Helpful Information about Hair Restoration
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
Governor Baker and Lt. Governor Polito were also joined by Senator Cindy Friedman, Senator Julian Cyr, and Senate Minority Leader Bruce Tarr to participate in the ceremonial signing. The Governor also acknowledged the work of Speaker of the House Ronald Mariano, Senate President Karen Spilka, and other legislators for their work in advancing this comprehensive health care legislation.
The new law increases insurance coverage for telehealth services, expands the scope of practice for nurse practitioners, other specialized nurses, and optometrists, and takes steps to protect consumers from surprise medical bills. Recognizing the continuing impacts of COVID-19, the law also extends requirements for all insurance carriers in Massachusetts to cover COVID-19 testing and treatment. In addition, the legislation takes several steps to increase MassHealth member access to urgent care sites, including eliminating referral requirements before urgent care visits and requirements for care coordination with the member's primary care physician.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: 2021 day of celebration to honor Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- City houses 1,700 children experiencing housing instability through Boston housing authority vouchers
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
- Boston: January 2021: Latest updates from the Department of Neighborhood Development
Click here to learn more about the new law.
Latest on Boston Chron
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces 2021 day of celebration in honor of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- Mayor Walsh announces city houses 1,700 children experiencing housing instability through Boston housing authority vouchers
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- Artists selected for public art projects at Boston Arts Academy and East Boston Police Station
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Dividend Income Fund January 2021 Distribution
- Loomis Sayles Promotes Kyra Fecteau to Portfolio Manager for Securitized Credit Strategies Managed by the Mortgage & Structured Finance Team
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Civics Education Drive: Edward M. Kennedy Institute Offers Online Classes to 10,000 Students This Semester
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Acquires Viral Vector Manufacturing Business from Novasep
- NANOBIOTIX Announces Positive First Results for Novel NBTXR3 in Rectal Cancer Study at ASCO-GI 2021
- Amwell Announces Pricing of Secondary Public Offering
- Atlantic Power Agrees to be Acquired by I Squared Capital
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- BIOMODEX Expands Product Offerings with Innovative Transseptal Puncture Training Solution