- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
Governor Healey said, "The members of the POST Commission have a critical role to play in building public trust in law enforcement. Over the last three years, the commission has taken important steps to improve public safety, transparency and accountable, and Attorney General Campbell and I are confident that the appointments of Reverend Clyde Talley and Deborah Hall will help build on that progress. They bring unique expertise and a commitment to justice to the commission that will be influential in their efforts to make Massachusetts a safer and more equitable place for us all."
Attorney General Campbell added, "In order to advance transparency and trust in public safety, it's critical we have voices at the table who speak up for justice and accountability. Governor Healey and I are confident Reverend Clyde Talley and Deborah Hall will do just that, and we are thrilled to appoint them to these important roles on the commission."
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Lieutenant Governor Kim Driscoll also commented on the appointments saying, "Public confidence in our institutions is a vital component in building trust and pride in our communities. The POST Commission plays an essential role in strengthening that trust and I am excited to see what they continue to do with Reverend Talley and Deborah Hall on the team."
The POST Commission is responsible for certifying police officers throughout Massachusetts as well as investigating police misconduct complaints such as improper use of force or biased policing. They also provide training for all peace officers within the Commonwealth.
Reverend Talley is currently Senior Pastor of Belmont A.M.E Zion Church as well as President & CEO of Yes We Care Inc., Governor for Board of Governors for National Association of Nonprofit Organizations & Executives (NANOE), Governor's Black Empowerment Council, Attorney General's Advisory Council on Racial Justice & Equity, Chief Executive Officer & President of Board of Directors at Early Childhood Centers (ECC) Springfield where he led ECC into building a new 4.5 million-dollar facility; he is an award-winning speaker who has dedicated his career towards working directly with his community.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Parks Department offers free Ultimate disc youth clinics
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- South Ender Gene Bolinger appointed to Boston Parks and Recreation Commission
- Boston Celtics' Coach Sam Cassell Partners with Zenni® Optical For Debut 'Coach's Collection' Eyewear Line
Hall is CEO of YWCA Central MA with over 35 years experience working with survivors of domestic violence & addressing intersection between race, gender & community violence; she has served leadership positions for several programs throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island & Missouri addressing issues such homelessness, violence & substance abuse; prior moving Massachusetts she worked St Louis Circuit Attorney's Office & Jackson County District Attorney's Office Kansas City MO where she oversaw client services Drug Court; she serves boards Worcester Business Improvement District Jane Doe Inc., Worcester Education Collaborative Mass Humanities American Antiquarian Society Central MA Housing CoC Advisory Board; founder Worcester Black History Project; holds BS Political Science African American Studies Washington University St Louis Missouri MS Nonprofit Management Worcester State University
Both Reverend Talley & Hall expressed their gratitude towards Governor Healey & Attorney General Campbell for giving them opportunity join POST Commission; they both look forward continuing work done by commission over past three years strengthen accountability trust law enforcement make Commonwealth safer equitable place everyone live work together peacefully
In conclusion both Reverend Talley & Hall bring unique expertise commitment justice table which will be influential their efforts make Massachusetts safer more equitable place us all live work together peacefully
Latest on Boston Chron
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- Primrose Schools® Celebrates 500th Location with Appreciation to the Students, Staff, Teachers, and Owners Behind the National Franchise's Four Decades of Early Education Innovation
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Tectonic Therapeutic Announces Start of First Clinical Program for GPCR-Targeted Biologic
- Flagship Pioneering Marks Official Opening of UK Hub with Event Convening Life Science Leaders USA - English USA - English
- Bill Edwards Foundation for the Arts and Ericka Dunlap Collaborate with Local Nonprofits to Celebrate Diversity at Mahaffey
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- Twelve Burns & Levinson Attorneys Named to Boston Magazine's Top Lawyers List
- City of Boston announces new Community Choice Electricity rates
- Boston: LinkedInsights: Lisandra Hernandez
- Knobull's President Shows How Leadership Skills Boost Career Growth
- Partners Capital Goes 'Open Source' with Two Decades of Research Supporting their Institutional Investment Approach