Nancy Koury, President of MIM, said the company is eager for Saturday's grand opening, representing the successful culmination of several years of a combined effort between MIM, CCC, and the Town of Norwood. "We have collaborated with officials from the Town of Norwood, its residents, and local businesses through every step of this process," said Nancy. "It's vital to us that we show our appreciation for the approval to operate here, by taking steps to be a responsible and valuable member of this community, including a commitment to local hiring and by creating a retail establishment that adds value to Norwood."
To help ensure their visitors' health and safety, MIM's leadership decided to forgo a traditional ribbon-cutting ceremony that typically draws large crowds, making it harder for the staff to enforce the state's social distancing protocols. Instead, MIM plans on celebrating its grand opening by offering first-time patients a 20% discount on their purchase, along with other specials advertised on their website.
More on Boston Chron
- Lefteris Successfully Completes its Initial Public Offering
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 1234-1240 Soldiers Field Road, Brighton
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 18 Robeson Street, Jamaica Plain
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces the opening of phase one of Flat 9 at Whittier, groundbreaking of phase two
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
Even without the traditional opening activities, word of MIM's presence has already spread through the local community. Mighty Mystic, a Jamaican-born, Boston-based reggae artist, dropped by MIM for a surprise visit. Later he posted several pictures and videos on his social media channels saying MIM was "Medical marijuana on the highest levels!"
Eddie Bartlett, General Manager for the Norwood dispensary, said, "Our team is extremely excited to open the doors to medical patients in Norwood and the surrounding towns. MIM's knowledgeable staff focuses on providing education and guidance, resulting in exceptional patient experience. Having grown up in Norwood, I am proud to serve area patients while giving back to the community that means so much to me."
MIM produces its products at the company's cultivation center in Leominster, MA. Completed in late 2019, this 24,000 square-foot facility includes a state-of-the-art extraction lab where cannabis experts cultivate and develop innovative products from numerous strains of flower offering MIM patients a wide range of cannabis solutions to meet their health and wellness goals.
More on Boston Chron
- Akebia Presents Results from its PRO2TECT Global Phase 3 Program of Vadadustat for the Treatment of Anemia due to Chronic Kidney Disease in Adult Patients Not on Dialysis During Late-Breaking Session at American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2020 Reim
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- The RMR Group Inc. Fourth Quarter and Year End 2020 Conference Call Scheduled for Friday, November 20th
- Eaton Vance Senior Income Trust Annual Meeting Of Shareholders On November 12, 2020 Will Be A Virtual Meeting
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
Greg DeConciliis, MIM's Chief Operations Officer, shared some additional insight. "It's important to us that every patient understands the how and why of cannabis, so they feel confident and empowered about making decisions that can improve the quality of their life in very tangible ways."
To ensure this goal is met, MIM's website offers an online assessment tool that helps match patients with the best strains and products for their individual needs. The site also allows patients to pre-order products for a faster, more convenient patient experience.
For more information visit http://www.mimrmd.com.
Koda Creative Group,
[email protected] | 781.738.3325
SOURCE Middlesex Integrative Medicine
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Lantheus Holdings to Host Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast on November 5, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- Cohere Health Closes Additional $10 Million in Funding to Accelerate Delivery of Patient Journey Platform for Better Healthcare Quality and Outcomes
- Veristat Announces Global Cell and Gene Therapy Center of Excellence
- BCLS Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of $125 Million Initial Public Offering
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- TransMedics to Report Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results on November 4, 2020
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Boston Public Schools shifts to all remote learning due to rising COVID-19 cases
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- TDS Announces Cloud Migration Accelerator Offering Available on AWS Marketplace
- Customer Experience (CX) Report Reveals Global Marketing Pivot to Drive Accelerated Digital Transformation
- Boston: $1,000,000 in grant funding available through 2021 Youth Development Fund
- Wanderful Releases Anti-Oppression Toolkit for Travel & Culture Creators
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- DRolls Associates CEO Dafna Rolls shares insights into the benefits of outsourcing vs. in-house employees, especially during the current pandemic English English English
- CyberSaint Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor in Cyber & IT Risk Management
- CureLab Oncology Establishes Operations in the Gulf Region English English English
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Lefteris Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of $200 Million Initial Public Offering