- Ninja Foodi Grill Black Friday Deals (2020): Indoor Electric Grill Sales Revealed by Deal Tomato
- Black Friday Google Pixel Deals (2020): Early Pixel 5, 4a 5G, 3a & More Sales Rated by Deal Tomato
- Black Friday Theragun & Hypervolt Deals (2020): Early Massage Gun Sales Identified by Spending Lab
Noble nurses, along with Massachusetts Jobs with Justice and community supporters, have also launched a public petition at bit.ly/supportnoblenurses urging Baystate Health CEO Dr. Mark Keroack to agree to a fair contract with Noble nurses that values the care they provide and improves and preserves local, quality care.
"Noble nurses will join with our community for an informational picket on October 21 to advocate for quality, local hospital services," said Paul Dubin, RN and MNA Co-Chair at Noble Hospital. "We cared for our community during the COVID-19 surge earlier this year and we are prepared to battle a second surge if necessary. Yet Baystate Health will not agree to a fair contract that values our hard work and allows Noble Hospital to recruit and retain the nurses it needs."
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Walsh and Steering Committee announce distribution of $1.75M Boston Resiliency Fund grants
- Overjet Tapped by AEGIS for Dental Artificial Intelligence Article Series
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Apple Watch Series 3 Deals (2020): Best GPS + Cellular, GPS, 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch Savings Published by Retail Fuse
- The Best Samsung Tablet Black Friday Deals 2020: Galaxy Tab A, S7, S6 & S4 Deals Revealed by Saver Trends
The informational picket was prompted, in part, by Baystate Health's unfair labor practices and its focus on overtime, RN time off and other takeaways during ongoing contract negotiations. The picket will follow the release of a community survey showing overwhelming support among local residents for nurse proposals to preserve and improve local, quality services at Noble. Nurses and State Senator John Velis also held a virtual community forum featuring testimony about the need to preserve and improve local, high-quality services from nurses, community leaders, emergency response personnel, mental health advocates, patients, and family members.
Additional information on Baystate Noble nurses' fight for the future of their community hospital: www.massnurses.org/NobleInfo.
Unfair Labor Practice Charges
More on Boston Chron
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday TV Deals (2020): Top Smart & 4K TV Deals Researched by Retail Fuse
- Stonewall Kitchen Opens a New Store in Boston With New Company Store and PB&J Café
- 65 Inch TV Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020: Best 4K Samsung, Vizio & Roku TV Deals Monitored by Deal Tomato
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Verizon iPhone Deals (2020): iPhone XR, SE, 12, 12 Pro & More Sales Monitored by Deal Stripe
Noble nurses filed unfair labor practice charges on October 7 with the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) after Baystate Health refused for failure to provide information necessary for bargaining. More about the charges: https://www.massnurses.org/news-and-events/p/openItem/11839
MassNurses.org │ Facebook.com/MassNurses │ Twitter.com/MassNurses │ Instagram.com/MassNurses
Founded in 1903, the Massachusetts Nurses Association is the largest union of registered nurses in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Its 23,000 members advance the nursing profession by fostering high standards of nursing practice, promoting the economic and general welfare of nurses in the workplace, projecting a positive and realistic view of nursing, and by lobbying the Legislature and regulatory agencies on health care issues affecting nurses and the public.
SOURCE Massachusetts Nurses Association
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Apply to help Charlestown and East Boston plan for coastal resilience
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Best Xbox Series S & X Black Friday Deals (2020) Compared by Saver Trends
- Robot Shuttle $18 Billion Market Attracts Diversity, IDTechEx Reports
- Best Sonos One Black Friday Deals (2020): Top Sonos Smart Speaker Savings Revealed by Retail Egg
- Sirtex Medical and China Grand Pharmaceutical announce SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres milestone
- Boston: New funding through Childcare Entrepreneur fund announced
- Best Sony A6000 & A6100 Black Friday Deals (2020) Revealed by Deal Stripe
- Shift Technology Analyzes Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Trends Impacting the Global Health Insurance Industry
- Best Casper Black Friday Deals (2020) Identified by Saver Trends
- Barbie Dreamhouse Black Friday Deals (2020): Top Barbie Dolls & Dollhouse Sales Ranked by Retail Fuse
- CorticoMetrics Announces FDA 510(k) Clearance of THINQ™ for MRI Brain Volumetric Reporting
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- Lancome Black Friday Deals (2020): Top Gift Set, Makeup & Skincare Savings Published by Saver Trends
- Boston: Help us make a better Parks and Recreation website
- Black Friday Garmin Fenix 6, 6X & 6S Deals 2020 Published by Consumer Walk
- OneShield Software Receives Growth Investment Led by Bain Capital Credit and Pacific Lake Partners
- Apple Watch Series 6 Black Friday Deals 2020 Collated by Retail Egg
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces new funding through Childcare Entrepreneur fund