- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
Lou Kennedy, CEO and Owner of Nephron commented on the appointment: "Chris has not only the education and skill, but also the knowledge of what major hospitals and pharmacies around the country need every day. That combination will be an invaluable asset to the Nephron team."
Prior to joining Nephron, Fortier was Chief Pharmacy Officer at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He chaired the Mass General Brigham Chief Pharmacy Officer's Council and was responsible for leading large-scale pharmacy initiatives at the health system level. He has served in healthcare leadership roles for numerous state and national professional organizations, has been published in multiple healthcare journals, and has been featured in a variety of media outlets including NBC Nightly News, the Associated Press, the Wall Street Journal, National Public Radio, Bloomberg, and the Washington Post.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Fortier received his Doctor of Pharmacy from University of Connecticut and completed a PGY-1/PGY-2 Health-System Pharmacy Administration Residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Center in Charleston. He is a Fellow of American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP) and certified as a Pharmacy Executive Leader by ASHP. He serves as chair of University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy Board of Directors and vice chair United Way of Greater New Bedford Board of Directors.
Nephron develops and produces safe generic inhalation solutions and suspension products as well as operates an industry-leading 503B Outsourcing Facility division which produces pre-filled sterile syringes, luer-lock vials, IV bottles and IV bags for hospitals across America to alleviate drug shortage needs. For more information visit www.nephronpharm.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative