- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Launches COVID-19 Vaccine CDC Pharmacy Partnership - Phase 1, Expands Vaccine Locations & Names Fenway Park as Mass Vaccination Site
- Boston: A message from Commissioner McCosh: Inauguration event accessibility
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
The analysis showed an increase in recognition year-over-year of:
- 175% overall recognition of employee accomplishments and achievements
- 122% by senior and executive management to members of their organization
- 70% by direct line managers to their teams.
The analysis also determined that Dutch organizations lead the way with employee recognition with an increase of 90 percent year-over-year with South Korea second at 28%.
"This analysis shows that the days of cookie-cutter rewards programs with employee recognitions being rare are over and it would seem that COVID-19 is the reason," said Todd Horton, Founder and CEO of KangoGift. "Employee recognition and rewards cratered in March and April along with the rest of the economy. Its sharp rebound is evidence that leaders realize the unprecedented strain on their employees as a result of COVID-19 and are acting appropriately to ensure their teams well being and provide a smooth continuance into 2021."
More on Boston Chron
- Congressional Medal of Honor Society will host 2021 convention in Boston
- Boston: Update on the Ronan Park Well
- Avery Design Announces CXL™ 2.0 VIP
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
The analysis was conducted using data from KangoGift's proprietary, global database. All information is current as of December 1.
KangoGift is a leading human resources technology company exclusively focused on employee engagement and recognition. Since its founding in 2009, KangoGift's customer base has expanded from its initial base in the eastern United States to clients in the US, Europe and Asia. KangoGift is based in the metropolitan Boston area.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Haemonetics Welcomes New FDA Guidance on Viscoelastic Testing During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Massachusetts: Baker- Polito Administration Expands Vaccine Access to All Eligible Residents in Phase One Effective Immediately
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Awards Another $37 Million in Grants to 638 Businesses, Extends Capacity Limits and Lifts Early Closing Requirement for Businesses
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Announces $14.0 Million Private Placement Priced At-the-Market
- Wanderful Partners with Intrepid Travel to Launch Women and Allies Cruise in Antarctica
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
- Jenzabar Makes Senior Management Additions to its Business Development and Customer Operations Teams
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles: A Stay of Execution for NiMH Batteries, Explores IDTechEx
- Technological Innovation Required to Fill Gap in Indoor Navigation for Blind, Finds Strategy Analytics
- Massachusetts: Governor Baker Appoints Jamey Tesler Acting DOT Secretary Following MassDOT Secretary Stephanie Pollack's Appointment to the Federal Highway Administration
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- FundCount Named Best Hedge Fund System in the Bobsguide Awards
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- Pro Golfer Kamaiu Johnson Joins Cambridge Mobile Telematics as Brand Ambassador
- Empirix Helps CEHE Confidently Migrate to Five9 Cloud-Based Contact Center Software USA - English USA - English
- Northway Biotech Opens New Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility in Greater Boston Area
- Manulife Investment Management announces new managing director of institutional distribution, southeast region
- Boston: Meet some of this year's Opportunity Fund grantees