- Ninja Foodi Grill Black Friday Deals (2020): Indoor Electric Grill Sales Revealed by Deal Tomato
- Black Friday Google Pixel Deals (2020): Early Pixel 5, 4a 5G, 3a & More Sales Rated by Deal Tomato
- Black Friday Theragun & Hypervolt Deals (2020): Early Massage Gun Sales Identified by Spending Lab
The 5th Annual Manufacturing Award recognized New England Peptide for "Reimagining Manufacturing in the Challenges of 2020" by displaying outstanding leadership in manufacturing while rising to the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic. New England Peptide, a leading provider of peptides and antibodies for pharmaceutical research and development, was nominated for the award by Massachusetts State Senator Dean A. Tran.
"I am honored to receive this prestigious award on behalf of our great team of employees, which exhibited tremendous dedication to the company and its customers from the very onset of the coronavirus pandemic," said Dr. Diekmann, CEO of New England Peptide. "We take great pride in the work we do supporting the development of life-saving therapeutics, vaccines and diagnostic kits."
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Walsh and Steering Committee announce distribution of $1.75M Boston Resiliency Fund grants
- Overjet Tapped by AEGIS for Dental Artificial Intelligence Article Series
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Apple Watch Series 3 Deals (2020): Best GPS + Cellular, GPS, 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch Savings Published by Retail Fuse
- The Best Samsung Tablet Black Friday Deals 2020: Galaxy Tab A, S7, S6 & S4 Deals Revealed by Saver Trends
New England Peptide is a leading supplier of peptides and antibodies, which are biochemicals involved in many physiological processes in the human body that play important roles in the diagnosis and therapy of diseases, such as diabetes, cancer, and COVID-19.
Dr. Diekmann added, "We are proud to be a part of the vibrant local life sciences community here in Massachusetts which contributes to medicinal science advances worldwide."
"With around 100 employees in North America, we immediately prioritized COVID-19 related research projects while safely increasing our capacity, establishing 24/7 production in our facilities to meet this demand," adds Neil Dankievitch, COO. "We would like to thank Senator Tran for his acknowledgement and the demonstrated interest and support for our business."
About New England Peptide
New England Peptide offers a broad range of peptide and antibody products and services for research and development purposes. Headquartered in Gardner, MA, with significant operations in Louisville, KY, the company specializes in custom peptide synthesis services and the manufacturing and distribution of catalog peptides and biochemicals. Under the New England Peptide and Peptides International brands, the company also provides labeled bioanalytical peptide standards, enzyme substrates and inhibitors. From its two sites in North America, the company has the capacity and capabilities to service academia and pharmaceutical, biotech, and diagnostic companies worldwide. Additional information about New England Peptide is available at www.newenglandpeptide.com and www.pepnet.com.
More on Boston Chron
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday TV Deals (2020): Top Smart & 4K TV Deals Researched by Retail Fuse
- Stonewall Kitchen Opens a New Store in Boston With New Company Store and PB&J Café
- 65 Inch TV Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020: Best 4K Samsung, Vizio & Roku TV Deals Monitored by Deal Tomato
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Verizon iPhone Deals (2020): iPhone XR, SE, 12, 12 Pro & More Sales Monitored by Deal Stripe
New England Peptide Employees
Crazy for Science!
SOURCE New England Peptide
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Apply to help Charlestown and East Boston plan for coastal resilience
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Best Xbox Series S & X Black Friday Deals (2020) Compared by Saver Trends
- Robot Shuttle $18 Billion Market Attracts Diversity, IDTechEx Reports
- Best Sonos One Black Friday Deals (2020): Top Sonos Smart Speaker Savings Revealed by Retail Egg
- Sirtex Medical and China Grand Pharmaceutical announce SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres milestone
- Boston: New funding through Childcare Entrepreneur fund announced
- Best Sony A6000 & A6100 Black Friday Deals (2020) Revealed by Deal Stripe
- Shift Technology Analyzes Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Trends Impacting the Global Health Insurance Industry
- Best Casper Black Friday Deals (2020) Identified by Saver Trends
- Barbie Dreamhouse Black Friday Deals (2020): Top Barbie Dolls & Dollhouse Sales Ranked by Retail Fuse
- CorticoMetrics Announces FDA 510(k) Clearance of THINQ™ for MRI Brain Volumetric Reporting
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- Lancome Black Friday Deals (2020): Top Gift Set, Makeup & Skincare Savings Published by Saver Trends
- Boston: Help us make a better Parks and Recreation website
- Black Friday Garmin Fenix 6, 6X & 6S Deals 2020 Published by Consumer Walk
- OneShield Software Receives Growth Investment Led by Bain Capital Credit and Pacific Lake Partners
- Apple Watch Series 6 Black Friday Deals 2020 Collated by Retail Egg
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces new funding through Childcare Entrepreneur fund