- Join the City of Boston Team!
- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site
- Boston: Demolition Delay Application: 70 Northdale Road, West Roxbury
The army8 Pocket App connects and enables the freelancer community to seamlessly provide services and capabilities of far larger agencies with multiple departments of specialists. Created by a group of freelancers to give their peers the tools they need to grow and scale their own agency, the army8 Pocket app is the all-in-one communication and productivity tool to help them strategize and execute marketing campaigns for their clients. The powerful and growing network of freelancer specialists that are part of the app provide users with technology, tactical and consulting capabilities typically found only at large, international firms. This allows freelancers to attract and retain more and bigger clients without the need for large, capital investments.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Langone Park/Puopolo Playground Project Wins 2021 Green Steps Award
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
- Pearl Meyer Names Beth Florin Chief Executive Officer
- Leading NOW Announces Professional Development Partnership With Winsight to Diversify Restaurant Industry Leadership
"When we created the army8 Pocket App, our goal was simple; to empower freelancers, offering them a single platform that provides all the tools they need to grow and scale an agency," said Nate McKelvey, founder of army8. "Partnering with Lightbox Search further strengthens that goal by providing a seamless search results intelligence platform for streamlined SEO and reputation management."
Lightbox Search is a first-of-its kind technology that monitors and analyzes what audiences find first when searching for corporations, organizations, associations, or executives. Lightbox Search now will be a powerful tool available to all army8 Pocket App members, providing them with a unique capability to monitor, analyze and manage all-important search results for their clients on a local and global basis.
Lightbox Search displays those results with blended insights and analytics pulled from familiar monitoring, SEO and SEM services, so communications professionals can understand why results appear higher or lower in search rankings. Lightbox Search is easily integrated into the workflow of any communicator and can generate vivid and easy-to-understand reports and graphics with a single click.
More on Boston Chron
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Greasezilla® Experiences Demand Surge Amid Global Urgency to Mitigate Landfilling and Generate Renewable Energy Alternatives
- 80% of Those Satisfied with Software Quality Participate in Tool-based Code Review
- Three Ways Healthcare is Changing in 2022
"No other technology platform aggregates and analyzes so many critical factors that determine the placement of search results in the actual context of how they appear, even for localized content" said Jesse Jacobs, chief technology officer of Lightbox Search. "Lightbox Search was built by professional communicators for professional communicators to fill the gaps left by existing services and help them ensure their or their client's online results are optimal.
The alliance provides army8 pocket app clients seamless access to Lightbox Search capabilities as part of their integrated service.
"Our large network is composed of the world's best specialists and it's their talent that help us know what's new, what we should watch out for, and what we should avoid," McKelvey added. "This is especially important in the constantly changing world of digital."
SOURCE Lightbox Search
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Amwell to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Operating Results and Host Conference Call on Thursday, February 24, 2022
- Mayor Wu Appoints Brandon Cardet-Hernandez to Boston School Committee
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Tiffany Chu as Chief of Staff
- Riemer & Braunstein Adds Tax Credit and Community Development Finance Team
- Massive State of Unpreparedness for CCPA Compliance Exposed in Research from CYTRIO
- Boston: Caution Urged As Bitterly Cold Weather Arrives This Weekend
- Boston: Recipients of Grants for Green and Mobility Jobs Announced
- Boston: $50 Million Funding Commitment announced For Mildred C. Hailey Apartments
- Right now Unique Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the largest volume of inventory in the Burlington area!
- HushFrame Redefines Soundproofing for Multi-Family Development With Latest UL Fire Resistance Testing Success
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Caraway Therapeutics Receives Third Research Grant from The Michael J. Fox Foundation to Continue Advancement of TRPML1 Agonists for GBA-Parkinson's Disease
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- Dockers Shoes, Genesco Inc. selects Syndic8 as their data content delivery service provider.
- Boston: New Neighborhood Services Staff Announced
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Recipients of Grants for Green and Mobility Jobs
- Nestlé Nescafé Deploys EcoStruxure™ Asset Advisor to Ensure Always-On Operational Resiliency and Efficiency at the World's Largest Soluble Coffee Facility
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- Enigma, Tamr Partner to Help Companies Better Leverage Small Business Data