- Thermo Fisher Scientific Acquires Viral Vector Manufacturing Business from Novasep
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces 2021 day of celebration in honor of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Boston: January 2021: Latest updates from the Department of Neighborhood Development
OnPoint Surgical is revolutionizing orthopedic and neurosurgical spinal procedures with an Augmented Reality (AR) platform technology that superimposes virtual surgical guides and virtual spinal implants onto the surgeon's visual field using see-through optical head-mounted displays. The technology offers many unique clinical and intra-operative benefits paired with impressive accuracy. The OnPoint AR technology is also an enabler for the next generation of robotic systems, using optics instead of or in conjunction with haptics.
More on Boston Chron
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- Pro Golfer Kamaiu Johnson Joins Cambridge Mobile Telematics as Brand Ambassador
- Empirix Helps CEHE Confidently Migrate to Five9 Cloud-Based Contact Center Software USA - English USA - English
- Northway Biotech Opens New Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility in Greater Boston Area
- Manulife Investment Management announces new managing director of institutional distribution, southeast region
About the OnPoint Companies.
OnPoint Medical, OnPoint Surgical, OnPoint Knee, OnPoint Hip and OnPoint Sports are privately-held medical device companies developing Augmented Reality (AR) guidance for several procedures, including spinal surgery, knee replacement, hip replacement, arthroscopic, and robotic procedures.
OnPoint technology is broadly applicable to all spinal, neurosurgical, orthopedic, arthroscopic, and other surgical procedures. OnPoint is expanding into multiple new applications and indications.
The OnPoint AR technology is protected by 17 granted U.S. patents, with corresponding foreign counterparts filed in major medical device markets world-wide. The OnPoint Companies have established a pre-eminent intellectual property position for AR guidance of spinal, orthopedic, and arthroscopic procedures, including manual and robotic surgery.
For more information visit www.onpointsurgical.com
SOURCE OnPoint Surgical, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- CoVerified Announces Partnership with Mirimus for Nationwide K-12 Pooled Saliva COVID-19 Testing Program
- Reify Health Announces Global Expansion of StudyTeam to Over 2,700 Clinical Research Sites
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- New GCI Study On Gynecologic Cancers in Brazil Finds Most Patients Present With Advanced Disease
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Haemonetics To Acquire Cardiva Medical, Inc. To Expand Hospital Portfolio
- Cohere Capital Completes Strategic Growth Investment in CCS, a Leading Digital Brand and E-Commerce Retailer
- Syros Announces Pricing of $75.6 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- LabMinds Successfully Receives Approval for Use in a GMP Certified Laboratory.
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Launches COVID-19 Vaccine CDC Pharmacy Partnership - Phase 1, Expands Vaccine Locations & Names Fenway Park as Mass Vaccination Site
- Syros Announces Proposed Offering of Common Stock
- Boston: A message from Commissioner McCosh: Inauguration event accessibility
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- 40 Years in Yiddishland: The Yiddish Book Center celebrates the Klezmer Conservatory Band
- Applications being accepted for Boston school committee
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Loomis Sayles Welcomes Marques Benton as Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer