- Ninja Foodi Grill Black Friday Deals (2020): Indoor Electric Grill Sales Revealed by Deal Tomato
- Black Friday Google Pixel Deals (2020): Early Pixel 5, 4a 5G, 3a & More Sales Rated by Deal Tomato
- Black Friday Theragun & Hypervolt Deals (2020): Early Massage Gun Sales Identified by Spending Lab
OpenView will maintain its focused strategy of high conviction, concentrated venture investments in business software companies on the path to be large and enduring businesses.
"We are excited to continue to partner with the world's most promising software companies," said Mackey Craven, Partner at OpenView. "We are particularly enthusiastic about businesses like Datadog and Calendly that embrace product led growth, an end user-focused growth model that relies on the product itself as the primary driver of customer acquisition, retention and expansion. This approach not only leads to sound businesses, but to products that more directly impact people's working lives."
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Walsh and Steering Committee announce distribution of $1.75M Boston Resiliency Fund grants
- Overjet Tapped by AEGIS for Dental Artificial Intelligence Article Series
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Apple Watch Series 3 Deals (2020): Best GPS + Cellular, GPS, 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch Savings Published by Retail Fuse
- The Best Samsung Tablet Black Friday Deals 2020: Galaxy Tab A, S7, S6 & S4 Deals Revealed by Saver Trends
OpenView will manage Fund VI on behalf of a diverse group of endowments, pensions, foundations, and financial institutions, among other investors.
"We are deeply honored by the continued support of our world-class limited partners who have been with us for years, as well as those we have welcomed to the OpenView family as part of Fund VI, and we are grateful for their shared alignment in OpenView's mission of improving people's working lives," said John McCullough, Partner and CFO at OpenView. "Fund VI allows us to further increase our support of the best founders and executive teams while continuing to position OpenView as the partner of choice for the world's most promising business software companies."
Since its founding in 2006, OpenView has raised $1.5 billion in commitments across six funds and has partnered with 54 companies, including Datadog, Calendly, Instructure, Expensify, Highspot, and Workfront, among others.
With nearly 60 team members and 29 active portfolio companies, OpenView maintains a two-to-one ratio of people to portfolio companies, ensuring the firm is able to provide a deep partnership and focused support as companies grow into large and enduring businesses.
More on Boston Chron
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday TV Deals (2020): Top Smart & 4K TV Deals Researched by Retail Fuse
- Stonewall Kitchen Opens a New Store in Boston With New Company Store and PB&J Café
- 65 Inch TV Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020: Best 4K Samsung, Vizio & Roku TV Deals Monitored by Deal Tomato
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Verizon iPhone Deals (2020): iPhone XR, SE, 12, 12 Pro & More Sales Monitored by Deal Stripe
About OpenView Venture Partners
Founded in 2006, OpenView Venture Partners is a venture capital firm investing globally in business software companies. With a mission to improve people's working lives, OpenView's focused investment approach across sector and stage enables the firm to identify and partner with category leading business software companies. The firm's focus extends to operational excellence through its dedicated expansion team working with portfolio companies on go-to-market, sales and marketing, product led growth, talent, and corporate development. The firm is based in Boston and has $1.5 billion in total capital under management. For more information, please visit https://openviewpartners.com/.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Apply to help Charlestown and East Boston plan for coastal resilience
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Best Xbox Series S & X Black Friday Deals (2020) Compared by Saver Trends
- Robot Shuttle $18 Billion Market Attracts Diversity, IDTechEx Reports
- Best Sonos One Black Friday Deals (2020): Top Sonos Smart Speaker Savings Revealed by Retail Egg
- Sirtex Medical and China Grand Pharmaceutical announce SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres milestone
- Boston: New funding through Childcare Entrepreneur fund announced
- Best Sony A6000 & A6100 Black Friday Deals (2020) Revealed by Deal Stripe
- Shift Technology Analyzes Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Trends Impacting the Global Health Insurance Industry
- Best Casper Black Friday Deals (2020) Identified by Saver Trends
- Barbie Dreamhouse Black Friday Deals (2020): Top Barbie Dolls & Dollhouse Sales Ranked by Retail Fuse
- CorticoMetrics Announces FDA 510(k) Clearance of THINQ™ for MRI Brain Volumetric Reporting
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- Lancome Black Friday Deals (2020): Top Gift Set, Makeup & Skincare Savings Published by Saver Trends
- Boston: Help us make a better Parks and Recreation website
- Black Friday Garmin Fenix 6, 6X & 6S Deals 2020 Published by Consumer Walk
- OneShield Software Receives Growth Investment Led by Bain Capital Credit and Pacific Lake Partners
- Apple Watch Series 6 Black Friday Deals 2020 Collated by Retail Egg
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces new funding through Childcare Entrepreneur fund