- Empirix Helps CEHE Confidently Migrate to Five9 Cloud-Based Contact Center Software USA - English USA - English
- Quanterix to Participate in PMWC 2021 COVID-19 Conference
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Announces $14.0 Million Private Placement Priced At-the-Market
"The COVID-19 pandemic has reminded us of the importance of parks and open spaces for individuals to exercise, relax or take a break. As we've responded to the impacts of COVID-19, we've remained committed to also continuing to support our communities, beyond health," said Mayor Walsh. "I'm proud of these renovations and improving recreation spaces for Bostonians to safely enjoy."
More on Boston Chron
- International Powersports Manufacturer BRP Names PSXDigital as Preferred CRM Vendor
- DipJar Announces New Website Launch and Partnership with Imagebox Productions, Inc.
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces Vaccine Appointment Booking for Individuals 75+
- A Second Chance for Organic Photovoltaics, IDTechEx Investigates
- Vistaprint and PayPal Bring QR Code Touch-free Payments to Small Businesses
Since 2014, the Walsh administration has invested more than $114 million across the city's parks systems, representing some of the most significant parks investments in Boston's history. The Fiscal Year 2021-2025 (FY21-FY25) Capital Plan includes enhanced support to maintain the City's Urban Wilds and tree canopy, increases in funding to plant and maintain trees across the city, as well as $36.8 million for new and ongoing open space projects in Fiscal Year 2021.
For current social distancing guidelines in City of Boston parks, please visit our COVID-19 website.
Latest on Boston Chron
- Strategy Analytics: True Wireless Stereo Headset Sales Surge 90% in 2020 as Chinese Vendors Surge
- The Coca-Cola Foundation awards grant to New England College of Optometry that will fund a diversity and inclusion scholarship
- State Street Global Advisors Announces Changes to SPDR ETF Lineup
- Massachusetts: Governor Baker Delivers 2021 State of the Commonwealth Address
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- PerkinElmer Launches Industry-First GPCR TR-FRET Binding Assay and Beta-Arrestin Kits to Help Advance Therapeutics Discovery
- Boston: Demolition Delay Application: 63 Oriole Street, West Roxbury
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- MNA Nurses at Baystate Noble Hospital and Baystate Home Health Seeking Fair Contracts that Value Patient Safety and RN Care During COVID-19 to Hold a Lighted Sign Protest in Springfield on Wednesday, January 27
- State Street and Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association Announce Expanded Service Agreement
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- Boston: Zoning Board of Appeal project tracker now available online
- Mayor Walsh announces updates on Boston's reopening plan
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Digital innovation is unlocking new pharmaceutical and chemical research horizons, according to MIT Technology Review Insights
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- Nucleus Research Releases Q1 2021 Equity Snapshot for ADP
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution