- Boston: A message from Commissioner McCosh: Inauguration event accessibility
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Launches COVID-19 Vaccine CDC Pharmacy Partnership - Phase 1, Expands Vaccine Locations & Names Fenway Park as Mass Vaccination Site
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
Machine learning advances and growing dental digitization have ushered in new AI-based tools to support patient care, practice management, insurance claims review, and clinical research. The upcoming series will take a deep dive into the current state of dental AI technology and look at its likely impact on the future of dentistry.
"In my over 30 years in the dental profession, I have not seen a new technology with as much promise to transform dentistry as artificial intelligence," said Dr. Robert Faiella, past-president of the American Dental Association and Chief Dental Officer of Overjet. Dr. Faiella and his Overjet colleagues are engaging experts from across the industry to bring together this dental artificial intelligence series.
More on Boston Chron
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces Launch of Pilot to Provide Dedicated COVID-19 Testing Sites to Child Care Programs, Expanded Resources for Providers
- Demolition Delay application: 2 Ford Street, East Boston
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 46 Belgrade Avenue, Roslindale
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Files for $200 Million in Chapter 90 Local Transportation Funding, Highlights Fiscal Year 2022 Local Aid Proposal
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces Zoning Board of Appeal project tracker
"Compendium helps readers stay informed on the latest technology and practices impacting dentistry," said Daniel W. Perkins, Founder and Chairman of AEGIS Publications. "As the industry leader, Overjet's expertise will help inform our dental artificial intelligence discussion in 2021."
Overjet has an exciting lineup of dental experts. If you would like to be a contributor to the world's first dental AI series, please reach out at [email protected]. Readers can check Compendium soon for an overview of the multi-part series.
About Overjet Inc: Overjet (www.overjet.ai) is the industry leader in dental artificial intelligence, helping both payers and providers improve patient care. The company was founded by experts from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard School of Dental Medicine. Overjet's AI software powers claims review for some of the country's largest dental insurers. Overjet's in-practice AI software bolts on to existing practice management software and is designed to help dentists deliver high-quality care, automate administrative tasks, and identify areas for growth.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces Expansion of COVID-19 Vaccination Sites, Updates to Phase Two
- Moderna to Host Conference Call on COVID-19 Variants Announcement on Monday, Jan. 25
- Simply The Best Digital To Provide Digital Marketing Services to Urgent Home Care - Palm Beach's Leading Home Health Service
- New Wellness CORE® Digestive Health Recipes from Wellness® Natural Pet Food Promote Wellbeing for Dogs and Cats, Starting with Gut Health
- 1-800-PACK-RAT Acquires Storage Squad, a Leader in the Student Storage Industry
- Boston: Inspectional Services releases survey on Zoning Board of Appeal process
- White Palms Fire Equipment Doubles Down on Online Presence By Hiring Leading Digital Marketing Company, Simply the Best Digital
- New IDC Reference Guide Assesses the State of Data Marketplaces
- Candela announces the launch of the Frax Pro™ system, the smart way to Frax
- Six key Microbiology presentations by FDA, STERIS, Boehringer Ingelheim, Microbiological, Parexel
- A new research paper explores the various philosophical arguments against slavery
- Six Features a D3P Needs to Make the Cloud 17a-4 Compliant
- Byrna Technologies Enters into New Credit Facility
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 11 Whitford Street, Roslindale
- Quanterix to Participate in PMWC 2021 COVID-19 Conference
- Curaleaf Launches Adult-Use Operations in Arizona
- Congressional Medal of Honor Society will host 2021 convention in Boston
- Boston: Update on the Ronan Park Well
- Avery Design Announces CXL™ 2.0 VIP