- Massachusetts: Governor Maura Healey Lifts States of Emergency
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces New Roxbury Neighborhood Liaison, Asha Janay
- Boston: Councilor Sharon Durkan Delivers Her Maiden Speech
"We have 5 exceptional carpet cleaning franchise territories available in Boston and neighboring areas," said Matt Kline, Director of Franchise Development. "We'd love to see those territories in the hands of qualified, talented entrepreneurs by the end of 2023."
Since its inception in 2006, Oxi Fresh has stood out from other carpet cleaning companies due to its green, fast-drying cleaning system. This low-moisture method utilizes oxygen instead of traditional steam cleaning practices that saturate carpets.
More on Boston Chron
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- Boston Public Health Commission Encourages People to Get the Flu Shot Ahead of Flu Season
- Asha Therapeutics Selected as a BLUE KNIGHT™ Company by Johnson & Johnson Innovation and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- Massachusetts Wins Proposal to Host Northeast Microelectronics Hub through Federal CHIPS and Science Act
"We've created an environmentally friendly cleaning system that combines the best equipment with the highest quality products," said Jonathan Barnett, founder and CEO. "With hundreds of locations throughout the United States and Canada, we want to keep pushing forward and continue our mission of providing everyone with access to high quality, eco-friendly carpet cleaning services."
To ensure success for their franchisees, Oxi Fresh provides advanced business support tools such as a centralized Scheduling Center, a specialized CRM designed for their business, automated marketing tools and more. These modern tools allow franchisees to focus on business development rather than daily tasks.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- HERITAGE FINANCIAL A BARRON'S TOP 100 INDEPENDENT ADVISOR
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
- Boston: THE MARY ELIZA PROJECT: WARD 16 VOTER RECORDS NOW AVAILABLE
- Mayor Wu announces a new pilot program to decarbonize Boston's housing stock
- Boston: SCHOOLS URGED TO REGISTER FOR THE BCYF SPELLING BEE
- ACEC/MA Announces Gold Engineering Excellence Award Winners for 2023
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Keches Law Group Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CVS Health appoints Michael F. Mahoney to its Board of Directors
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- JetBlue Adds Amsterdam Service from Boston Starting Today
- Boston: Mayor Wu, Secretary Ed Augustus, and MassHousing Celebrate the Grand Opening of B'Nai B'rith Housing's Parkway 1208 in West Roxbury
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Aadi Bioscience Announces Poster Presentations at 2023 AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Massachusetts Receives More than $22 Million from USDA to Expand Access to Trees and Green Space
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Boston: Chemist Applications Available On Fire Prevention Portal Starting October 1, 2023
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030