- Posh AI Welcomes Former NCUA Chairman Rodney E. Hood to Board of Directors
- Boston's Urban Tree Data Now Available Through Analyze Boston
- Boston's Top Ten Dog Names Of 2023 Unleashed
Stan Miranda, Founder and Chairman of Partners Capital, said, "Since our inception in 2001, we have focused on staying at the forefront of the investment industry in confronting and overcoming industry challenges. Today, we invite the institutional investing world to delve into our collective research and learning spanning over two decades. Our goal is to reach beyond the assets we directly manage and influence the broader investment world by providing open access to over 150 pieces of investment insight."
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Ribbon-cutting Ceremony Celebrates Menstrual Product Availability in City Hall
- Mayor Michelle Wu announces five year contract ratified by Boston Police Detectives Benevolent Society, codifying key reforms, fair compensation and advancing transparency
- Angel Beck Honored as Featured Agent in "Best of Real Estate Magazine"
- Training Industry Recognizes RAIN Group on 2024 Top 20 Sales Training and Enablement Companies List
- J & Z Unveils Naveen: The Next Generation Virtual Human Skincare Expert
The ICL includes past editions of Partners Capital's annual research report, Insights. This report provides extensive analysis on critical macro issues and investment themes. By making this library available to a wider audience, the firm aims to arm all investors with tools to accurately assess asset manager performance, quantify hidden risks in portfolios, and measure returns on fees and expenses.
The library mirrors Partners Capital's core investment framework which includes Investment Philosophy; Macroeconomic Views; Portfolio Construction; Asset Class Investment Strategies; and Investment Process Management. Miranda hopes that by sharing this library it will make a meaningful contribution to the investment world and create a community of like-minded investors who will similarly share their own insights with them. This endeavour pays tribute to David Swensen's seminal endowment model that he shared with the world through his book Pioneering Portfolio Management.
Miranda has created an introductory video: Introducing The Intellectual Capital Library for more information on how global investors can leverage this intellectual property in their investment decision-making.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Entegris Completes the Sale of the Pipeline and Industrial Materials (PIM) Business to SCF Partners
- Weiss Asset Management is Unrelated to Weiss Multi-Strategy Advisers LLC
- Vintage Arms Inc. Opens Its Doors as Yonkers' Premier Firearms Destination and Training Facility
- Survivor breaks silence after 50 years
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
- Rio Rancho Dentist Treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Snoring, with Oral Appliance Therapy
- Distribution Dates and Amounts Announced for Eaton Vance Closed-End Funds
- Hannah's Journal to Be Happy: New Book Reminds Us of the Many Ways We Can Find "Happy"
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- Boston: March is Women's History Month
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Files Mass Leads Act to Grow Economy, Support Businesses, Attract Talent
- Massachusetts: Press Statement Governor Healey Applauds CVS and Walgreens for Expanding Access to Mifepristone
- Tri-Continental Corporation Declares First Quarter Distribution
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- Boston: Mayor Michelle Wu Announces Expansion of Swim Safe Program with New Funding for Free Swim Lessons
- NFS Leasing, Inc. Sets Company Record for Year-Over-Year Originations in 2023, Increasing Vendor Partner NBV by 250%