More on Boston Chron
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- TDS Announces Cloud Migration Accelerator Offering Available on AWS Marketplace
- Customer Experience (CX) Report Reveals Global Marketing Pivot to Drive Accelerated Digital Transformation
- Boston: $1,000,000 in grant funding available through 2021 Youth Development Fund
"We're truly thankful for the votes of confidence from our investors," Michael Rosa said, CEO, PAYMYNT Financial. "We're rolling out some incredibly important features to our unified mobile commerce application. We're excited about the launch."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Lefteris Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of $200 Million Initial Public Offering
- Boston: Compost your pumpkin after Halloween!
- Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon Dr. Patti Flint now offering sought-after lip lift procedure
- Give the Gift of Coffee This Holiday Season and Support Members of the Military and First Responders
- Entrepreneur, Investor Signs $100,000 Contract With Hotel To Host First Female Founders Pitch Summit Despite Pandemic
- New Partnership Aims to Create COVID-Safe Zones for Return to Work, Travel, Conferences and Live Events
- Studica Celebrates 35 Years in Business
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces $1,000,000 for 2021 youth development fund
- Mayor Walsh files home rule petition to enact civil service reforms at the Boston Police
- City of Boston celebrates DÍa de Muertos with "Paseo de la Luna Azul"
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Launches Express COVID-19 Free Testing Site in Revere
- TScan Therapeutics Announces Publication of Study in Immunity Highlighting the Discovery of Novel T Cell Targets in COVID-19
- The Ultimate Election Night Survival Kit
- Actress Marcia Cross Launches Non-Profit Organization After Successful Battle with Cancer
- A Video Discussion: Introducing ETHIC, A WEALTH BANK
- More fully human: Storytelling in the Boston Artists-in-Residence program
- Boston: A message from Commissioner McCosh: Exercise your right to vote
- The Joseph Company International Announces Expansion of Self-Chilling / Chill On Demand™ Packaging Innovations