- Boston: City Council Recognizes National Purple Heart Day
- Ranfac Announces Successful Validation of Secondary Ethelyn Oxide Sterilization Source
- Boston Public Health Commission Urges Awareness, Prevention Amid Monkeypox Outbreak
Representatives from the participating pediatric medical centers meet monthly to propose and evaluate new collaborative research opportunities, introduce potential co-investigators, and pursue peer-reviewed publications. Additional pediatric medical centers are welcome to join the collaborative and are encouraged to contact TriNetX.
Neil Goldenberg, MD, PhD, the Associate Dean for Research at Johns Hopkins All Children's, will be leading the effort for Johns Hopkins.
"Children's National Hospital is proud to be part of such a novel resource for pediatric researchers. We are looking forward to expanding opportunities to collaborate with other leading pediatric researchers at healthcare organizations across the world," said Jurran Wilson, Program Lead, Recruitment & Engagement, Project Manager, Informatics Core, The Clinical and Translational Science Institute at Children's National. "Together, through the Pediatric Collaboratory Network, we hope to catalyze innovative clinical trials and lower the barriers to multi-site, investigator-initiated research."
"Children's Health is excited to participate in the Pediatric Collaboratory Network, further enhancing opportunities to collaborate on multi-site studies with other pediatric institutions within the TriNetX network," added Deborah Town, Sr. Director, Research Administration & Professional Services Operations at Children's Health.
"This collaborative will bring WVU Medicine Children's and participating institutions to the forefront of research and innovation," said Pavithra R. Ellison, MD, MMM, FASA, Medical Director, Perioperative Services at WVU Medicine Children's. "We are excited to partner with peer institutions and look forward to ushering in a new era of data-driven research at global scale."
More on Boston Chron
- Boom Boom Firearms Training LLC., Is Hosting Maryland Wear & Carry Permit (CCW) 16-Hour Courses For Eligible MD Residents & Non Residents
- Improvement, data science pros to convene in Atlanta Sept. 19-21
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2022 October Speak Up Women Conference and Last Call For Speakers
- Cellarity Releases Novel, Open-Source, Single-Cell Dataset and Invites the Machine Learning and Computational Biology Communities to Develop New Algorithms Capable of Learning Fundamental Rules of Cell Behavior
- Mandarina Houses presents a comprehensive solution to your real estate needs
"TriNetX is thrilled to support pediatric medical centers with real-world data for investigator-initiated research that leads to a better understanding of human health and improved outcomes for all patients," said Rick Lilienthal, Director of Data Expansion at TriNetX. "Participation in the Pediatric Collaboratory Network is open and encouraged for all researchers interested in pediatric research that join the TriNetX global health research network."
For more information and to learn how to join the PCN, visit https://trinetx.com/pediatric-collaboratory-network or contact [email protected]
About TriNetX, LLC
TriNetX is a global network of healthcare organizations and life sciences companies driving real-world research to accelerate the development of new therapies. Through its self-service, HIPAA, GDPR, and LGPD-compliant platform of federated EHR, datasets, and consulting partnerships, TriNetX puts the power of real-world data into the hands of its worldwide community to improve protocol design, streamline trial operations, refine safety signals, and enrich real-world evidence generation. For more information, visit TriNetX at www.trinetx.com or follow @TriNetX on Twitter.
About Children's National Hospital
Children's National Hospital, based in Washington, D.C., was established in 1870 to help every child grow up stronger. Today, it is the No. 5 children's hospital in the nation. It is ranked No. 1 for newborn care for the sixth straight year and ranked in all specialties evaluated by U.S. News & World Report. Children's National is transforming pediatric medicine for all children. The Children's National Research & Innovation Campus opened in 2021, a first-of-its-kind pediatric hub dedicated to developing new and better ways to care for kids. Children's National has been designated three times in a row as a Magnet® hospital, demonstrating the highest standards of nursing and patient care delivery. This pediatric academic health system offers expert care through a convenient, community-based primary care network and specialty care locations in the D.C. metropolitan area, including Maryland and Virginia. Children's National is home to the Children's National Research Institute and Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation. It is recognized for its expertise and innovation in pediatric care and as a strong voice for children through advocacy at the local, regional, and national levels. As a non-profit, Children's National Hospital relies on generous donors to help ensure that every child receives the care they need.
More on Boston Chron
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- Inco-Check, LLC Becomes QC Ally, Unveiling a New Brand Identity that Reflects Company's Strategic Vision
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- The Stage is Set for The 2022 DLH Inspire Awards in Hollywood
For more information, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About WVU Medicine Children's
WVU Medicine Children's is more than just a hospital. We're a family of doctors, nurses, and other professionals who share the same goal: to provide the best possible care to any child who needs it. We chose careers in pediatric health care because we love connecting with and supporting kids of all ages. And because many of us are parents, too, we know how important it is to find a medical provider you trust. You want to work with specialists who care about your child's health and well-being as much as you do. Learn what sets us apart from other hospitals and why you can count on us when it matters most at WVUKids.com
Media Contact TriNetX, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List
- Arizona Fireplaces Ranks No. 3277 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Motherly Named to 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List Among America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- RAIN Group Ranks 3,411 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 List
- Summit Report Released: Keeping Schools Open in 2022 and Beyond
- Volkswagen Supply Win Will Send Innoviz To The Top According To Strategy Analytics LiDAR Market Share Estimates
- Thought Industries Appoints Daniel Quick to Senior Vice President, Content Strategy
- Fish & Richardson Secures Win for Exela Pharma Sciences in ELCYS® Patent Infringement Litigation
- Bold New Book, If Only We Knew, Offers A Framework To Understand And Solve Today's Social Issues
- Living Waters Inc to Host the "2022 Mental Health Summit"
- NWN Carousel Powers Whydah Pirate Museum Virtual Laboratory for Franciscan Children's Patients
- Wood Underwear® FW22 Introduces New Styles in Lounge
- Loxperts Inc. launches the first-ever on-demand freelancer marketplace dedicated to localization experts
- PSG Hires Bogdan Cenanovic as Managing Director
- Knobull Warns That Career Advancement Requires More Than Top Performance
- Capitol Securities Welcomes Claire E. Soja to our firm
- Karuna Therapeutics Announces Closing of Public Offering and Full Exercise of Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Mayor Wu announces strategies to enhance coastal resilience in East Boston and Charlestown
- Agent Timothy Braue Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Boston: City Offers Free Bluebikes Ahead of MBTA Orange Line Shutdown