- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
At the Discovery on Target 2023 conference, held from September 25-27 in Boston, Genovac, a long-standing customer of PhenomeX and super user of the Beacon optofluidic technology, will lead a presentation featuring PhenomeX's Beacon platform. The presentation is entitled "Enhance and Expand Anti-ID Antibody Diversity and Affinity Through Genetic Immunization" and will be delivered by Andreas Weise, senior account manager at Genovac.
The Annual Festival of Biologics Basel Conference & Exhibition will also feature PhenomeX's optofluidic and proteomic technologies in booth #910. Jonathan Didier, senior field applications scientist at PhenomeX, will present "Rapid Discovery of Clinically Relevant Antibodies using the PhenomeX Beacon" as part of the Cell Culture & Upstream Processing conference track. Additionally, a poster presentation entitled "Rapid Discovery of Functional Human Memory B Cell-Derived Antibodies for SARS-CoV-2 Using the Beacon Optofluidic System" will be featured.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
PhenomeX is dedicated to advancing human health through its unique suite of high-throughput tools and services that offer unparalleled resolution and speed to accelerate discoveries that can profoundly improve the prevention and treatment of disease. Its award-winning platforms are used by researchers across the globe, including those at the top 15 global pharmaceutical companies and approximately 85% of leading U.S. comprehensive cancer centers. The company is also in the process of changing its name; all inquiries regarding Phenomenex, Inc. should be directed to their website.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative