- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
Philips has taken steps to ensure that their employees feel included and valued, with initiatives such as 12 volunteer-led employee resource groups globally, 10,000+ members and 14 executive sponsors, mentoring programs, and nearly doubling its number of Black employees in company leadership roles. The company also provides learning campaigns aimed at mindfulness and workshops on topics like mitigating bias.
Sonam Lalwani, Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing at Philips North America said: "Our focus is to create a workplace where our employees individual needs are recognized, where their voices are heard, their lived experiences are valued, and an environment where they can be themselves. We are not only committed to transformation but lasting sustainable change that yields the result of a diverse workplace inclusive and equitable for all."
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The Best Employers for Diversity were selected based on survey from approximately 45,000 U.S. employees working for companies with a minimum of 1,000 employees. Participants rated their organizations on criteria such as age, gender, ethnicity, disability and LGBTQ+ equality as well as general diversity. Forbes also asked respondents from underrepresented groups to rate businesses other than their own.
Royal Philips has earned its spot on Forbes' 2023 "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list for the fourth time due to its commitment to creating an inclusive workplace environment that values diversity and equity among its employees. The company has implemented various initiatives such as employee resource groups and mentoring programs in order to ensure that all voices are heard and respected within the organization.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative