- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
The PR Club awarded the prestigious Platinum Super Bell Award for the top PR campaign to Tier One Partners and Ally Financial for its consumer campaign "Advancing the Primetime-ification of Women's Sports." Darlene Hollywood was presented with the John J. Molloy Crystal Bell Lifetime Achievement Award. Darlene is the principal of Hollywood Agency which she founded in 2011 and has been helping consumer goods, business services, technology, and not-for-profits gain visibility with thoughtful public relations and marketing campaigns for over 25 years.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Simone Migliori from Matter Communications was presented with the 2023 Striker Award recognizing an early passion for public relations while Allison Epstein of Teak Media and Communication won the 2023 Ringer Award recognizing a mid-level practitioner who has demonstrated steady progress in impacting their agency or company since entering the field of public relations.
Duffy and Shanley was this year's top winner with 14 awards followed by Three Rings with 10 awards and 360PR+ with nine awards. The PR Club also raised $1,100 to Rodman for Kids in honor of Brianna Borghi and Adam Williams as well as thanked sponsors ACCESSWIRE, BusinessWire, Gusto, Boston University College of Communication, and JTC Printing for their support.
Sofia Giovannello, PR Club president and managing supervisor of Methods+Mastery said "Year after year our entries continue to level-up and this year's Bell Ringer Award winners exemplify the highest levels of excellence of our New England PR community."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative