- Passage of legislation to support creation of affordable housing, workforce training in Boston celebrated
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Launches COVID-19 Vaccine CDC Pharmacy Partnership - Phase 1, Expands Vaccine Locations & Names Fenway Park as Mass Vaccination Site
- Boston: A message from Commissioner McCosh: Inauguration event accessibility
The one-hour program featured a unique blend of live and pre-recorded speakers from, a one-of-a-kind wine auction, and raffle for a Peloton Bike+.
"This year, we identified a significant opportunity to support the mental health care needs of our First Responders and our Frontline Healthcare workers. These two professional communities have dedicated their lives to protecting and saving ours, too often at the cost of their own," said Quell Foundation CEO and Founder Kevin M. Lynch. "In the absence of our more formal event, The Quell Foundation sponsors and donors showed up in full force to underwrite our students, first responders, and frontline medical professionals. They have truly set a new standard for virtual galas and we are grateful."
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Update on the Ronan Park Well
- Avery Design Announces CXL™ 2.0 VIP
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
Proceeds from last month's Masquerade "At Home" will support innovative Quell programming, including:
- The launch a new podcast program for healthcare professionals, "Lift the Mask - Voices of Heroes in the Silent Pandemic," with hosts from partner mental health organizations and guests serving on COVID-19's front lines.
- Completion of The Foundation's second documentary, "Lift the Mask - First Responders Sound the Alarm."
- Scholarships to fund a pipeline of future mental health care professionals. View the 2020 Quell Scholar Thank You Video here.
View the virtual program in its entirety here.
The Foundation will hold the 2021 Masquerade Ball in Minneapolis, MN, on October 23 at the Aria at the Jeune Lune. Please email [email protected] for sponsorship opportunities.
More on Boston Chron
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- Office Properties Income Trust Fourth Quarter 2020 Conference Call Scheduled for Friday, February 19th
- Haemonetics Welcomes New FDA Guidance on Viscoelastic Testing During COVID-19 Pandemic
Sponsors for the 2020 event included U.S. Bank, Zudy, Davita, McKinsey and Company, MOD Worldwide, Morgan Stanley, and RI International.
The Quell Foundation, Inc.
North Falmouth, MA - The Quell Foundation strives to reduce the number of suicides, overdoses, and the incarceration of people living with a mental health illness. We work to accomplish this by encouraging people to share their stories, increasing access to mental health services, providing a pipeline of future mental health care professionals, and training first responders to recognize mental health crisis warning signs amongst their own.
Visit www.TheQuellFoundation.org to learn more about the Masquerade Ball, the "Lift the Mask - Portraits of Life with Mental Illness" documentary, or for general information about the Foundation. The Quell Foundation, Inc. is a National 501(c)(3) not-for-profit foundation - Tax ID 47-5127883
SOURCE The Quell Foundation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Empirix Helps CEHE Confidently Migrate to Five9 Cloud-Based Contact Center Software USA - English USA - English
- Northway Biotech Opens New Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility in Greater Boston Area
- Manulife Investment Management announces new managing director of institutional distribution, southeast region
- Boston: Meet some of this year's Opportunity Fund grantees
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Perini Management Services, Inc. Announces Two Federal Contracts Collectively Valued at $66.9 Million
- "GLORY of HISTORY" Hip-Hop Music Video Looks At Voter's Choice
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- CoVerified Announces Partnership with Mirimus for Nationwide K-12 Pooled Saliva COVID-19 Testing Program
- Reify Health Announces Global Expansion of StudyTeam to Over 2,700 Clinical Research Sites
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- New GCI Study On Gynecologic Cancers in Brazil Finds Most Patients Present With Advanced Disease
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Haemonetics To Acquire Cardiva Medical, Inc. To Expand Hospital Portfolio
- Cohere Capital Completes Strategic Growth Investment in CCS, a Leading Digital Brand and E-Commerce Retailer
- Syros Announces Pricing of $75.6 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- LabMinds Successfully Receives Approval for Use in a GMP Certified Laboratory.
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers