BOSTON, March 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- COVID-19 has changed everything. From the way that we work, the way we shop, to the way that we interact with others. The pandemic is affecting everyone. We are all facing the same fears and concerns.
Quik is announcing free truck inspection service to the Heavy-duty industry.
Visit https://quik.auto/hd/ for fast-track deployment.
Americans are proud of all the people that make up our supply chain. Manufacturers continue to produce. Farmers continue to grow and harvest. Suppliers continue to distribute.
"As someone who has spent 40 years of my life working within the Heavy-Duty Trucking Industry, I would like to acknowledge the people that keep things moving in America," says Carl Josey, Head of Heavy-Duty Trucking Division at Quik. "A truck or trailer that can't roll is now a disaster. If the technician performed an inspection of critical system and safety issues and advised the customer of its severity, additional disruption to the supply chain may have been avoided. By getting the approval sooner, you can put that truck back on the road quicker and keep the much-needed emergency supplies moving."
More on Boston Chron
- Alpha Energy Management Wins SunPower 2019 Commercial National Rising Star Award
- Autonomous Inc. Steps Up to Help Local Hospitals Fight COVID-19
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
Quik's automotive cloud software solution will help the continued movement of America's vital supplies amid the COVID-19 chaos.
How does Quik help?
- Fleet managers are either furloughed or working remotely, thus adding to the time it takes to secure approval for any repairs that are required to keep the trucks moving. Technician can use Quik to make a short video highlighting their recommendations.
The video along with the electronic MPI are sent to the trucking company or fleet manager and he/she can view the video right on their phone and approve the work. Payment can be made via text over Quik's secure payments platform.
Contact Quik Heavy Duty Division at [email protected] or call us at (617)221-5502, so we can answer any questions.
Everybody in the medical, bio, trucking, logistics, emergency services and both local, state and Federal governments are working at breakneck speed to contain and control this epidemic.
More on Boston Chron
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces COVID-19 Community Tracing Collaborative to Further Mitigate the Spread of Virus
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Helping Runners Overcome the Disappointment of Cancelled Events
Here at Quik, we want to do our part.
Quik provides an end-to-end SaaS vehicle repair and customer communications solution for automotive dealers and maintenance facilities. More information: https://quik.auto
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- ACEINNA Ships $150 High Precision Navigation Solution for Autonomous Vehicles
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Massachusetts: Governor Charlie Baker Announces Attorney Mark W. Pearlstein to Investigate Holyoke Soldiers' Home
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- Boston: COVID-19: Collecting Division guide to transactions
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Extends Non-Essential Business Closures and Executive Branch Employee Guidance
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
- EG Group Honors Healthcare Professionals With Free Coffee Amid COVID-19
- Boston: A message from Disability Commissioner Kristen McCosh on supporting our residents
- Tip: COVID-19 hand dermatitis prevention
- edjuster Ensures Continuity of Services Across North America During COVID-19 Impact
- Boston: COVID-19 resources for safety and self care
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- SmartBear Strengthens Enterprise-grade Portfolio with Acquisition of TM4J from Adaptavist
- Authors Unite to Offer Literary Escape to Covid-19 Housebound Readers
- New Book Announcement: Executive Engagement Strategies—How to Have Conversations and Develop Relationships that Build B2B Business