- Sureshot Adds Chris Petko as Vice President of Revenue After Record Q1 Growth
- Celebrity menswear designer to host 'Black Tie Experience' in D.C.National Harbor
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces $2.1 Million in New Funding for Career Technical Initiative
"We are excited to welcome Mike and the ASK team to our platform," said Mat Lafrance, CEO of Convergence Networks / Grade A. "Our team has known Mike and ASK for over 10 years. Our organizations share similar values and a long-term partnership approach with clients and employees. Bringing ASK into the Convergence Networks / Grade A family allows us to continue offering personalized local service with an even greater breadth of services and a deeper bench of technical talent."
"ASK was founded on the belief that a managed IT and cybersecurity service company should be more than just a technology firm," said Michael Maddox, CEO of ASK. "When choosing a company to partner with, it is important to make sure our values and relationships with the local community are going to continue. Our partnership with Convergence Networks / Grade A and Riverside Partners will do just that. We look forward to working with a larger, like-minded team that will allow us to expand our services and capabilities to clients."
More on Boston Chron
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- Boston: Mayor Janey announces the 2021 Public Space Invitational design competition
- State Street Expands MediaStats Indicator Offering with New Bitcoin Thematic Indicator
- A Better Police Gun - to Save Lives and Reduce Controversy
- Syxsense Raises $6 Million Investment to Further accelerate its growth in Intelligent Automation of IT, Patch Management, Security Vulnerability Scans
"We are thrilled to support combining ASK with Convergence Networks / Grade A," said David Belluck, a General Partner at Riverside Partners. "We invested in Convergence Networks / Grade A alongside the management team last year to support the Company's continued growth both organically and through acquisitions. ASK adds a market leader in an attractive geography with a talented team that has similar values. This combination will benefit clients across the entire platform."
"As a result of this transaction, the combined company continues to further differentiate itself in the market with its technology leadership and people-first culture," added David Del Papa, a General Partner at Riverside Partners. "We look forward to continuing to support the combined management team as they continue to build upon their platform in the years to come."
About Convergence Networks / Grade A
Convergence Networks / Grade A is an industry-leading managed IT and cybersecurity service provider in North America. With over 20 years of success, it is focused on attracting talented and passionate people who work with their SMB clients as strategic partners to drive results. They offer a full spectrum of solutions covering strategic planning, end user support, cloud, cybersecurity, hardware, and project-based services. For more information, visit https://convergencenetworks.com/ and https://www.gradea.ca/.
More on Boston Chron
- Nonprofit and For-Profit Organizations Have a Lot to Learn from Each Other
- First Florida Integrity Bank partners with ATM USA for ATM outsourcing
- PhaseZero Recognized for Innovation in Customer Experience Management and Digital Commerce
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Offers Unique Solutions
- Xilio Therapeutics Appoints Christina Rossi to Its Board of Directors
About Application Specialist Kompany (ASK)
ASK is a world-class provider of best-of-breed IT hardware, software, services, and cybersecurity solutions. Founded in 1993, ASK's combination of personalized customer attention, technical excellence, and project efficiency has resulted in its reputation as a leading provider of technical solutions. For more information, visit https://justask.net/.
About Riverside Partners
Founded in 1989, Riverside Partners is a middle market private equity firm with total capital commitments of $1.6 billion raised since inception. The firm focuses on growth-oriented companies in the technology and healthcare industries. Riverside Partners is particularly experienced at partnering with founders, owners and management teams and it brings substantial domain expertise and operating experience to its portfolio companies. For more information, visit www.riversidepartners.com.
SOURCE Riverside Partners
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Returns to Roots with Jobomax Rebrand
- Makarand Karanjkar joins Wohler as CEO and CTO
- Living Abroad Obtains Prestigious Woman-Owned Business Designation
- Moderna Announces Expansion of its Manufacturing Technology Center in Massachusetts
- Internet of Things (IoT) Gateway Converts CAN Bus Data to WiFi, Bluetooth, BLE
- Fast Company Names nference as 2021 World Changing Ideas Finalist in AI and Data
- Trilio Announces Kubernetes Backup Monitoring for Velero Users
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Ocular Therapeutix™ To Present Pre-Clinical and Clinical Data at the 2021 Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual Meeting
- ekoostik hookah Release First Official NFT Collection And Announce New Album
- Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. Announces Intent to Divest Thompson/Center Arms™ Brand
- NJ Realtor Barbara Valentino Joins Haddonfield's Boutique Agency
- Schneider Electric Enhances EcoStruxture™ Triconex™ Safety View
- Burns & Levinson Closes $4.2 Million Seed Financing for Anodyne Nanotech
- AVTECH Named A 2021 Best Place To Work In Rhode Island By Providence Business News
- Pompano Beach-based business receives Office Depot's ELEVATE TOGETHER Grant
- Lehigh Valley Inter-Regional Networking & Connecting Consortium Announces New Hires in Leadership Roles
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration on Track to Hit Goal of 4.1 Million People Vaccinated, Announces Next Phase of Vaccination Efforts
- The iGEM Foundation is presenting its brand new Design League
- Marketing Leader John Wernz Joins LifeYield's Advisory Board
- Evolve IP Extends Its Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Solution To More Than 50 Countries