- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
Beer Fest, Fear Fest is an OctoberFest-themed haunted experience where drinkers are challenged to carry a full-to-the-brim pint glass of the #1 fall seasonal beer2 through a series of jump scares. The event will take place at The Summer Club at the Ravel Hotel in Long Island City (8-08 Queens Plaza S, Queens, NY 11101) throughout October and tickets can be booked through Bucket Lister's website. Each week, one bold drinker that makes it through the scarescape with a full glass will be rewarded3 with a season's supply of chilled-to-the-bone OctoberFest.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
"Beer Fest, Fear Fest is all about embracing beer season and facing your biggest fears," said Lauren Price, Head of Brand, Samuel Adams. "We know our drinkers are up to the challenge and there's no other way to celebrate than with (a full) pint of the #1 fall seasonal beer, OctoberFest."
In addition to Beer Fest, Fear Fest, Samuel Adams is continuing to own fall Beer Season through the introduction of Beereal - the world's first "cereal" made to be enjoyed with Samuel Adams OctoberFest. Complete with nothing but beer's favorite snack - pretzels - Beereal also features a mini-cornhole game on the back of the box! While the first Beereal drop has already come and gone, it may not be too late to get your hands on this unique cereal.
Lastly, get your steins ready - prost! Enter for a chance to win a Samuel Adams stein now through October 30th.
This fall season is sure to be filled with plenty of fun activities for all types of beer lovers! Whether you're looking for an exciting challenge or just want some delicious brews for your next gathering or tailgate party, Samuel Adams has you covered!
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative