- Massachusetts: Governor Maura Healey Lifts States of Emergency
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces New Roxbury Neighborhood Liaison, Asha Janay
- Boston: Councilor Sharon Durkan Delivers Her Maiden Speech
The employees received a total of 19,200 options to purchase shares of Sarepta's common stock at an exercise price of $123.60 per share and 10,000 restricted stock units (RSUs). The options will vest over a four-year period with 1/48th of the shares vesting monthly and the RSUs will vest yearly on each anniversary of the Grant Date.
More on Boston Chron
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- Boston Public Health Commission Encourages People to Get the Flu Shot Ahead of Flu Season
- Asha Therapeutics Selected as a BLUE KNIGHT™ Company by Johnson & Johnson Innovation and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- Massachusetts Wins Proposal to Host Northeast Microelectronics Hub through Federal CHIPS and Science Act
The equity awards were granted as a material inducement to employment and are subject to each employee's continued employment with Sarepta on the vesting dates.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- HERITAGE FINANCIAL A BARRON'S TOP 100 INDEPENDENT ADVISOR
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
- Boston: THE MARY ELIZA PROJECT: WARD 16 VOTER RECORDS NOW AVAILABLE
- Mayor Wu announces a new pilot program to decarbonize Boston's housing stock
- Boston: SCHOOLS URGED TO REGISTER FOR THE BCYF SPELLING BEE
- ACEC/MA Announces Gold Engineering Excellence Award Winners for 2023
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website
- Keches Law Group Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® in 2024 in America
- Long Island businessman turned recording artist, John Beyer, to release his first love song aptly titled, …"Love You More"
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CVS Health appoints Michael F. Mahoney to its Board of Directors
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- JetBlue Adds Amsterdam Service from Boston Starting Today
- Boston: Mayor Wu, Secretary Ed Augustus, and MassHousing Celebrate the Grand Opening of B'Nai B'rith Housing's Parkway 1208 in West Roxbury
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Aadi Bioscience Announces Poster Presentations at 2023 AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Massachusetts Receives More than $22 Million from USDA to Expand Access to Trees and Green Space
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Boston: Chemist Applications Available On Fire Prevention Portal Starting October 1, 2023
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030