- Andes Wealth Technologies Named Finalists for Two 2021 Industry Awards
- Candleschtick Launches Online Jewish Gift Store With a Twist of Yiddish Humor
- As American Economy Recovers, Employers Prioritize Education Benefits to Attract and Develop Workers
Based in California and North Western United States a group of technology investors led this round to close in April 2021 with an undisclosed seven figure amount.
"This round has come from investors who understand the market and can see how Quotient fits into the future of financial analysis and management," said Pete Millington, Founder and CEO of SFS.
"We have formed a strong leadership team. Version 2 of our flagship product launches in Q2," Pete continued, "with this investment we can grow even faster than we have been and start the development of additional products."
More on Boston Chron
- Inherited An Heirloom Shawl You Cannot Use? Sell It On The Heirloom Bazaar - A Marketplace By Wovensouls
- Got Clutter? Reinvigorate Your Organizing Efforts with The First-In-The-Category Time-Based Organizing Deck of Cards
- Dive Technologies Builds Commercial AUV for Kraken Robotics Fleet
- Boston: Staying on brand in the 2020 Election
- Santé Media Group announces the appointment of James Shannon as Director, National Accounts
The management team at SFS has over 50 years of hands-on experience in quantitative investment management. Quotient has been designed from the ground up to solve problems as diverse financial time-series analysis, security price prediction, portfolio analytics, automated data flow management, custom data integration and the application of machine learning to financial modeling.
SFS vision is that existing quantitative financial tools are overly rigid and do not provide sufficient flexibility & extensibility to leverage the advanced, creative techniques needed to identify and exploit newer alpha opportunities.
For more information please contact: [email protected]
SOURCE Scientific Financial Systems
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- betibeglogene autotemcel (beti-cel) One-Time Gene Therapy for β-thalassemia Continues to Demonstrate Durable Efficacy Across Pediatric and Adult Patient Populations and All Genotypes in Data Presented at EHA2021 Virtual
- New measures to boost homeownership, wages, and economic equity in Boston
- Boston Children's Chorus announces 'We Sing: Boston' in partnership with Friends of the Public Garden, City of Boston
- Boston: Registration open for BCYF teen summer programming
- Brian Peterson assisted Neoage Services LLC with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Inclusive Streaming Service, Fearless, Goes Global
- Consumer51 launches new brand identity and website for Dataflix
- Mayor Kim Janey announces measures to boost homeownership, wages and economic equity in Boston
- Torres Law Named Trade & Customs Law Firm of the Year
- Tennis Mesh Predicted All Four French Open Men's Tennis Semifinalists Accurately
- Boston Children's Chorus announces "We Sing: Boston" in partnership with Friends of the Public Garden and the City of Boston
- With Significant Increase In High-Profile Cyberattacks, SecZetta Shares Insight on How Organizations Can Mount Better Offense
- XSET Partners With Big Brothers Big Sisters Of America To Bring The World Of Gaming To A New Generation
- Boston: Mayor Janey announces registration open for BCYF teen summer programming
- Early Education Grant Provides STEAM Learning for Jewish Day Schools
- Boston: BCYF Camp Joy Program Registering for Summer Now
- Boston Police Department Police Reform Policy update
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Two Investor Conferences in June
- Harvard's Wyss Institute initiates industry partnership to facilitate brain-targeted drug delivery
- VBI Vaccines Announces Results of Annual General Meeting