"Jim joins the Examity team with deep insight into the increasingly dynamic landscape of assessment and learning validation," said London, who oversaw the firm's rapid growth and innovation since its inception in 2013. "His background makes him uniquely equipped to oversee Examity's continued growth as online programs become the new normal in higher education and the workplace."
As of 2019, more than one-third of all college students now take at least one course online, according to recent data from the U.S. Department of Education. Designed to meet an increasing need for security in online courses and programs, Examity's learning validation platform offers a variety of proctoring modalities for hundreds of universities, employers, and certification providers worldwide.
More on Boston Chron
- Alpha Energy Management Wins SunPower 2019 Commercial National Rising Star Award
- Autonomous Inc. Steps Up to Help Local Hospitals Fight COVID-19
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
"Examity's dramatic growth reflects relentless investment in innovation, focus on academic integrity, and deep partnerships with education institutions and employers," said Holm. "As colleges and employers continue to embrace the potential of online learning, I am committed to extending that mission -- and impact -- to ensure that our technology remains at the forefront of quality, and integrity, in education."
Holm brings nearly two decades of experience leading high-growth education and technology companies to Examity. He most recently served as CEO of Performance Assessment Network (now PSI Online), which delivers 15 million tests per year to help Fortune 500 employers assess workplace readiness. Prior to joining PSI, Holm also held senior executive roles at Pearson and Certiport.
London previously served as founding CEO of Bloomberg Institute. He is also the co-founder of College Coach and the founder of EdAssist, both now owned by Bright Horizons (BFAM).
The company, which secured a $90 million investment from Great Hill Partners in 2019, was recently named to Deloitte's Fast 500 list for the second straight year and has also been honored for two consecutive years as one of the top ten fastest-growing businesses in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal.
More on Boston Chron
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces COVID-19 Community Tracing Collaborative to Further Mitigate the Spread of Virus
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Helping Runners Overcome the Disappointment of Cancelled Events
Examity was founded to meet the needs of colleges, employers, and certification providers looking to ensure integrity. Since 2013, Examity has partnered with hundreds of organizations worldwide to provide a cost-effective and flexible online proctoring solution. For more information, visit Examity.com or follow the company on Twitter @examity.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- ACEINNA Ships $150 High Precision Navigation Solution for Autonomous Vehicles
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Massachusetts: Governor Charlie Baker Announces Attorney Mark W. Pearlstein to Investigate Holyoke Soldiers' Home
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- Boston: COVID-19: Collecting Division guide to transactions
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Extends Non-Essential Business Closures and Executive Branch Employee Guidance
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
- EG Group Honors Healthcare Professionals With Free Coffee Amid COVID-19
- Boston: A message from Disability Commissioner Kristen McCosh on supporting our residents
- Tip: COVID-19 hand dermatitis prevention
- edjuster Ensures Continuity of Services Across North America During COVID-19 Impact
- Boston: COVID-19 resources for safety and self care
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- SmartBear Strengthens Enterprise-grade Portfolio with Acquisition of TM4J from Adaptavist
- Authors Unite to Offer Literary Escape to Covid-19 Housebound Readers
- New Book Announcement: Executive Engagement Strategies—How to Have Conversations and Develop Relationships that Build B2B Business