- Boston: SCHOOLS URGED TO REGISTER FOR THE BCYF SPELLING BEE
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Announces Veterans Equality Review Board (VERB) to Support Veterans Discharged Under "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" Policy
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
SOC Prime is driving a transformational change in cybersecurity relying on zero-trust & multi-cloud approach to empower smart data orchestration, dynamic attack surface visibility, and cost-efficient threat hunting. The company's advanced cybersecurity solutions include Uncoder AI, Attack Detective, and The Prime Hunt.
Uncoder AI is an Augmented Intelligence framework that helps security teams save development time and migration costs with re-usable threat hunting queries automatically convertible to Amazon Athena and OpenSearch in the standard Open Cybersecurity Schema Framework (OSCF) format.
Attack Detective intelligently and automatically queries security logs in the customer's Amazon Security Lake account via Amazon Athena and Amazon OpenSearch to identify data sources and then scan them in real time with a curated set of threat hunting queries. By leveraging Attack Detective, security engineers can channel their efforts directly into incident investigation rather than analyzing overwhelming volumes of alerts and accelerate threat research by validating over 10,000 adversary behaviors against the stored log sources in a matter of hours. It also provides complete threat visibility based on the organization-specific logs by linking and correlating with SIEM and EDR on-premises data in its native location without the need to migrate it to the cloud.
More on Boston Chron
- Samuel Adams Just Unlocked Beer Lovers' Phobia: Cenosillicaphobia
- Jennifer Steffens, PE Joins Opti Software for Stormwater Solutions as Vice President of Marketing
- Massachusetts Selected to Host ARPA-H Hub as Part of Nationwide Health Innovation Network
- Boston: Affordable Homeownership Opportunity in Dorchester
- Boston: Latest Updates from the Mayor's Office of Housing: September 22, 2023
The Prime Hunt open-source browser extension enables security professionals to extract valuable data from large datasets at a lower cost. Users can seamlessly run threat hunting queries on security logs within the Amazon Security Lake account via a web browser in both Athena and OpenSearch and automatically identify accounts and assets affected by the suspected activity.
SOC Prime is helping organizations boost their cyber defense capabilities at scale while leveraging Amazon Security Lake for investment optimization capabilities. To learn more about SOC Prime's services visit https://socprime.com/.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Exploring the many plants and flowers at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Partners Sought for Research on History and Legacy of Slavery in Boston
- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- Texas Advocacy Project Aids 10k+ Abuse Victims Annually; Offers Subject Matter Experts for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Higi Selects ThoroughCare to Assist in Managing Chronically Ill Patients
- Introducing Stack & Sprout: The Revolutionary Vertical Plant Growing System for Urban Gardeners
- Novo Nordisk and Evotec collaborate to launch LAB eN², a translational drug discovery accelerator, to address innovation gap in cardiometabolic diseases
- NETSCOUT Identified Nearly 7.9 Million DDoS Attacks in 1H2023 According to Its Latest DDoS Threat Intelligence Report
- Introducing the State-of-the-Art National Security Operations Center: Enhancing Safety and Vigilance Nationwide
- August 2023 Financial Market Review
- Lane Music Partners with Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition
- A New Autobiographical Play Premiere "Providence Of The Heart" Affirms Life Is Truly Eternal
- Steamship Authority Electrifies Fleet with BYD | RIDE Zero-Emission Buses
- Museum of Science, Boston and Big Sister Association of Greater Boston Partner to Bring Free Museum Admission to Girls and Mentors
- Boston: Affordable Homeownership Opportunity in Roxbury
- HubSpot Named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for B2B Marketing Automation Platforms for the Third Consecutive Year
- New Study Finds Wide Disparities in Bicycle Safety Across U.S. Cities
- Free Archery Classes for Adults and Teens in Boston
- Boston: Mayor Michelle Wu Appoints Mary Skelton Roberts to the MBTA Board of Directors
- Gaslight Studios Announces Acceptance Into Maestro Management Consulting Consortium