- Boston: January 2021: Latest updates from the Department of Neighborhood Development
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Passage of legislation to support creation of affordable housing, workforce training in Boston celebrated
"As a Maine-based brand, we're thrilled to be bringing our signature shopping experience to one of New England's greatest cities," states Natalie King, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer of Stonewall Kitchen. "You'll be able to browse a curated assortment of premium products and home goods and also grab delicious family-friendly snacks while hanging out in the heart of Boston! Being right next to Boston Children's Museum, there will be a strong emphasis on family in this retail store and featured foods in the PB & J Café. We're looking forward to providing guests with a fun and engaging retail shopping experience they'll love."
The Company Store will feature company classics such as the Wild Maine Blueberry Jam and the Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix as well as a selection of Stonewall Kitchen's Family of Brands products, including offerings from the collaborative Legal Sea Foods line, bringing Boston-based, restaurant-quality products to your shelves.
More on Boston Chron
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
The PB & J Café will be offering a selection of various PB & J sandwiches, Legal Sea Food's Clam Chowder, Grab & Go items like delicious baked goods, yogurt cups and Vermont Village applesauce cups as well as assorted hot and cold beverages.
The Stonewall Kitchen Boston Company Store and Café are scheduled to open November 27. Store hours of operation will be Monday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m and Café hours of operation will be Monday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The address for this location is 308 Congress Street, Boston, MA 02210.
About Stonewall Kitchen
Stonewall Kitchen is a leading specialty food producer headquartered in York, Maine. Founded in 1991 by partners Jonathan King and Jim Stott, the two established the Stonewall Kitchen brand by selling jams and jellies at local farmers' markets with a flavorful line of distinctive and high-quality products. Over time, they expanded the brand to include sauces, condiments, crackers and baking mixes, always focusing on innovative product development, beautiful packaging, and exceptional guest service. Today, Stonewall Kitchen is the premier specialty foods platform in North America, home to a family of premium quality brands including the flagship Stonewall Kitchen brand; the Tillen Farms brand of pickled vegetables and cocktail cherries; the Vermont Village brand of organic apple sauce and apple cider vinegars; the Village Candle brand of fragranced candles, gifts and accessories; the Napa Valley Naturals brand of olive oils, culinary oils, balsamic vinegars and wine vinegars; the Montebello brand of artisan organic pasta imported from Italy; and the Legal Sea Foods brand of restaurant-quality seafood sauces and condiments. The company boasts more than 8,700 wholesale accounts nationwide and internationally; a thriving catalog and online division; a cooking school and café in York, Maine; 10 Stonewall Kitchen retail Company Stores throughout New England; and one Village Candle retail Company Store in North Conway, NH. As the winner of 31 prestigious awards from the Specialty Food Association and the recipient of the coveted Outstanding Product Line Honors three times, Stonewall Kitchen is proud to be one of the most awarded specialty food companies in the country.
More on Boston Chron
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- Office Properties Income Trust Fourth Quarter 2020 Conference Call Scheduled for Friday, February 19th
- Haemonetics Welcomes New FDA Guidance on Viscoelastic Testing During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Massachusetts: Baker- Polito Administration Expands Vaccine Access to All Eligible Residents in Phase One Effective Immediately
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
For more information about Stonewall Kitchen, please visit: www.stonewallkitchen.com
For all media inquiries, please contact Margaux Maertens, [email protected]
Stonewall Kitchen Boston Company Store Welcomes You
Holiday Time at Stonewall Kitchen's Boston Company Store
SOURCE Stonewall Kitchen, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Manulife Investment Management announces new managing director of institutional distribution, southeast region
- Boston: Meet some of this year's Opportunity Fund grantees
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Perini Management Services, Inc. Announces Two Federal Contracts Collectively Valued at $66.9 Million
- "GLORY of HISTORY" Hip-Hop Music Video Looks At Voter's Choice
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- CoVerified Announces Partnership with Mirimus for Nationwide K-12 Pooled Saliva COVID-19 Testing Program
- Reify Health Announces Global Expansion of StudyTeam to Over 2,700 Clinical Research Sites
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- New GCI Study On Gynecologic Cancers in Brazil Finds Most Patients Present With Advanced Disease
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Haemonetics To Acquire Cardiva Medical, Inc. To Expand Hospital Portfolio
- Cohere Capital Completes Strategic Growth Investment in CCS, a Leading Digital Brand and E-Commerce Retailer
- Syros Announces Pricing of $75.6 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- LabMinds Successfully Receives Approval for Use in a GMP Certified Laboratory.
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Launches COVID-19 Vaccine CDC Pharmacy Partnership - Phase 1, Expands Vaccine Locations & Names Fenway Park as Mass Vaccination Site
- Syros Announces Proposed Offering of Common Stock