- Boston: Disparity study completed; executive order signed establishing goals for minority- and woman-owned businesses
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces completion of disparity study, signs executive order establishing goals for minority- and woman-owned businesses
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
"We see this as a game changer for anyone responsible for COVID compliance in their organization," said Empoweru Consulting Group's Partner, Erin Lubien. "Since COVID struck in the US, all organizations have been scrambling to safely bring their people back together. The Gather Safely™ Network gives our clients instant connection to individuals and teams who can help with COVID compliance and onsite test administration, saving productivity and precious waiting times at clinics."
"Throughout 2020, we connected clients from all industries to service providers that offered COVID protocol implementation support including project management and testing; but the process was unnecessarily time consuming," said Kat Kuzmeskas, CEO of Tamarin. "At a time of historically concerning COVID case count, our goal is that the Network serves as the easiest and fastest way for COVID service providers and their potential customers to connect directly."
More on Boston Chron
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
- Charles River Laboratories Announces Strategic Partnership with Kibur Medical to Advance Preclinical Oncology Studies
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- Veristat Expands Global Service Capability in Biometrics with Acquisition of SQN Clinical
- City of Boston annual healthcare enrollment 2021
The Gather Safely™ COVID Service Network is a curated, membership-based network that requires vetting of service providers who have:
- Active healthcare licenses;
- CLIA certification; and/or
- Direct experience in the client's industry
The Gather Safely™ Network provides robust tools for service providers such as the ability to communicate easily and securely with potential clients, and to manage invoicing and scheduling seamlessly. The Network streamlines the entire process for service providers, many of whom launched their own ventures during the COVID crisis.
The Network adds to Tamarin's Gather Safely™ Program that already includes a blockchain-backed HIPAA-, FERPA- and COPPA-compliant software platform that captures and shares users' health and test statuses in a Human Resources-safe way; access to accurate and affordable tests and supplies; and straightforward information to help keep businesses, organizations, and individuals healthy and safe.
More on Boston Chron
- New Video Streaming Startup, Relax Scenes, Launches Indiegogo Campaign to Support Their Expansion
- American Tower Corporation to Present at the Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- Changes to City of Boston Non-Medicare health plans
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
To join the Gather Safely™ COVID Service Network as a service provider, head to Tamarin's website. Use code LAUNCH50 to receive the first month's membership free. (Available to first 50 registrants.)
About Tamarin Health
Since 2017, Tamarin Health, a woman-owned company, has developed advanced technology that connects and streamlines processes with the ultimate aim to decrease the cost of healthcare. Its Gather Safely™ Program is the most comprehensive solution to America's COVID needs.
SOURCE Tamarin Health
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Boston: Street sweeping, ticketing enforcement for expired inspection stickers and vehicle registration to resume
- City of Boston announces street sweeping; ticketing enforcement for expired inspection stickers and vehicle registration to resume
- Fennemore Names New Office Managing Partners, Practice Group Leaders & Chief Diversity Officer
- Wohler adds to their iVAM range with the launch of the iVAM2-2
- To Supply Chains and Beyond: Blue Yonder Expands Five-Year Partnership with Matter, Enlisting Full Suite of PR + Marketing Offerings
- Optimal Empowers Procurement Teams with Expert Best Practices
- Strategy Analytics: Service Robot Sales Volumes Surge as Covid-19 Pandemic Drives Demand.
- BEYOND GUANTANAMO: Louisiana Candidate for Congress blazes trail to freedom for U.S. political prisoners
- Reward Gateway Announces Two-Way Integration With Microsoft Teams to Enable Instant Employee Recognition
- The love of a teacher: Wilhelmina Crosson and Boston's first remedial studies program
- Boston: 67 projects totaling more than $25.5 million recommended for Community Preservation Act funding
- Hologic Completes Acquisition of Biotheranostics, Enabling Entry into Growing Oncology Market
- 8th Annual American Reality TV Awards - ARTAS Official Nominations
- Boston: Mayor Walsh recommends 67 projects, totaling over $25.5 million in funding through Community Preservation Act
- Thirst for Japanese Whisky Strong as New Standards Set
- HD Physical Therapy Announces Two New Team Members
- Boston: Parks welcomes five full-time Rangers
- PEVO Sports Co. was recently awarded two GSA contracts with Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team's assistance
- Skyhook to Provide E-911 and Location Positioning for Coolpad Americas Upcoming Mobile Phone Product
- eCollections Debt Management Platform Announces New Business Import Tool