- Empirix Helps CEHE Confidently Migrate to Five9 Cloud-Based Contact Center Software USA - English USA - English
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Announces $14.0 Million Private Placement Priced At-the-Market
- Quanterix to Participate in PMWC 2021 COVID-19 Conference
Top Places to Work recognizes the most admired workplaces in the state voted on by the people who know them best—their employees. The survey measures employee opinions about their company's direction, execution, connection, management, work, pay and benefits, and engagement. The employers are placed into one of four groups: small, with 50 to 99 employees; medium, with 100 to 249 workers; large, with 250 to 999; and largest, with 1,000 or more.
Curriculum Associates was ranked second in the large category.
Curriculum Associates was founded with a mission to support teaching and learning wherever it's taking place. Recognizing this mission's success is driven by the more than 1,500 talented staff members it employs, Curriculum Associates places a high priority on the happiness of its employees. A range of benefits includes flexible work hours, virtual fitness classes and fully reimbursable caregiving support. Curriculum Associates has earned numerous accolades over the years as a top place to work and has a turnover rate far below the national average.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces COVID-19 testing site at Strand Theatre in Upham's Corner
- Forbes Names Ameresco Number Six on the 2021 America's Best Mid-Sized Companies List
- International Powersports Manufacturer BRP Names PSXDigital as Preferred CRM Vendor
- DipJar Announces New Website Launch and Partnership with Imagebox Productions, Inc.
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces Vaccine Appointment Booking for Individuals 75+
"We are honored to be recognized as one of The Boston Globe's Top Places to Work for the seventh consecutive year," said Rob Waldron, CEO of Curriculum Associates. "It is thanks to the hard work of our talented employees that we have been able to so nimbly support changing student and educator needs throughout this challenging year, and we're happy to do everything we can to support and reward our team's vital contributions to students' futures."
"This was a particularly challenging year to be a great place to work, and the companies that made our list went above and beyond to keep their employees safe, engaged, and cared for," said Katie Johnston, the Globe's Top Places to Work editor. "From offering help with childcare to making the workplace more equitable to holding virtual talent shows, these employers showed that the best get better in crisis."
The rankings in Top Places to Work are based on confidential survey information collected by Energage (formerly WorkplaceDynamics), an independent company specializing in employee engagement and retention, from more than 80,000 individuals at 285 Massachusetts organizations. The winners share a few key traits, including offering progressive benefits, giving their employees a voice, and encouraging them to have some fun while they're at it.
More on Boston Chron
- A Second Chance for Organic Photovoltaics, IDTechEx Investigates
- Vistaprint and PayPal Bring QR Code Touch-free Payments to Small Businesses
- Introducing DJ Hustle, DJ, Producer, Artist, Photographer, Actor and Author
- Wohler releases Dolby Atmos 3D Room Visualizer for their iAM-12G-SDI
- PhaseZero Announces Integration with WHI to Improve Digital Commerce and Customer Experience for Heavy-Duty and Automotive Aftermarket Industry
Top Places to Work online extras include sortable rankings and features such as showcasing companies that are going the extra mile to make their workplaces more equitable and to help employees connect with one another, and their communities, during the pandemic. All can be found at Globe.com/TopPlaces. Readers can follow the news on Twitter at #workboston.
About Curriculum Associates
Founded in 1969, Curriculum Associates, LLC designs research-based print and online instructional materials, screens and assessments, and data management tools. The company's products and outstanding customer service provide teachers and administrators with the resources necessary for teaching diverse student populations and fostering learning for all students.
About Boston Globe Media Partners LLC
Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC provides news and information, entertainment, opinion and analysis through its multimedia properties. BGMP includes The Boston Globe, Globe.com, Boston.com, STAT and Globe Direct.
SOURCE Curriculum Associates
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Mayor Walsh announces updates on Boston's reopening plan
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Digital innovation is unlocking new pharmaceutical and chemical research horizons, according to MIT Technology Review Insights
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- Nucleus Research Releases Q1 2021 Equity Snapshot for ADP
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Akamai Technologies To Host 2021 Investor Summit On Thursday, February 25, at 8:30 a.m ET
- Amazon Expands Boston Tech Hub With Plans to Create 3,000 New Jobs
- Retail Banks Face the Urgent Need to Retool Offerings and Strategies
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 886 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 365 Western Avenue, Brighton
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 665-665 Beacon Street, Fenway / Kenmore
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Announces Launch of Pilot to Provide Dedicated COVID-19 Testing Sites to Child Care Programs, Expanded Resources for Providers
- Demolition Delay application: 2 Ford Street, East Boston
- Boston: Demolition Delay application: 46 Belgrade Avenue, Roslindale
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Files for $200 Million in Chapter 90 Local Transportation Funding, Highlights Fiscal Year 2022 Local Aid Proposal
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces Zoning Board of Appeal project tracker