- Join the City of Boston Team!
- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
Top Places to Work recognizes the most admired workplaces in the state voted on by the people who know them best—their employees. The survey measures employee opinions about their company's direction, execution, connection, management, work, pay and benefits, and engagement. The employers are placed into one of four groups: small, with 50–99 employees; medium, with 100–249 employees; large, with 250–999; and largest, with more than 1,000.
Curriculum Associates was honored as a winner in the largest category.
Curriculum Associates was founded with a mission to support teaching and learning wherever it's taking place. Recognizing this mission's success is driven by the more than 1,500 talented staff members it employs, Curriculum Associates places a high priority on the happiness of its employees. A range of benefits includes flexible work hours and vacation time, expanded parental leave, a deductible-free health insurance, virtual fitness classes, and more. Curriculum Associates has earned numerous accolades over the years as a top place to work and has a turnover rate far below the national average.
More on Boston Chron
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
- Pearl Meyer Names Beth Florin Chief Executive Officer
- Leading NOW Announces Professional Development Partnership With Winsight to Diversify Restaurant Industry Leadership
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
"We are honored to be recognized as one of The Boston Globe's Top Places to Work for the eighth consecutive year," said Rob Waldron, CEO of Curriculum Associates. "Fostering a mission-driven, inclusive culture that values diversity and equity is a priority for us. It's incredibly rewarding that our employees have found a place where their work aligns with our collective values, especially given the challenges of the last two years."
"The workplace is undergoing a once-in-a-lifetime transformation, and the companies that embraced that change, and put their employees' needs first, really stood out," said Katie Johnston, the Globe's Top Places to Work editor.
The rankings in Top Places to Work are based on confidential survey information collected by Energage (formerly WorkplaceDynamics), an independent company specializing in employee engagement and retention, from more than 80,000 individuals at 363 Massachusetts organizations. The winners share a few key traits, including offering more flexibility to continue working remotely, tracking progress on efforts to support a diverse workforce, and, above all, remembering to have some fun along the way.
More on Boston Chron
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Greasezilla® Experiences Demand Surge Amid Global Urgency to Mitigate Landfilling and Generate Renewable Energy Alternatives
- 80% of Those Satisfied with Software Quality Participate in Tool-based Code Review
- Three Ways Healthcare is Changing in 2022
- Boston-Based Higher Ed Technology Firm Names Admissions Veteran to Lead Fast-Growing Engineering School Practice
Top Places to Work online extras include sortable rankings and features such as showcasing companies that are going the extra mile to make their workplaces more equitable and to help employees connect with one another, and their communities, during the pandemic. All can be found at Globe.com/TopPlaces. Readers can follow the news on Twitter at #workboston.
About Curriculum Associates
Founded in 1969, Curriculum Associates, LLC designs research-based print and online instructional materials, screens and assessments, and data management tools. The company's products and outstanding customer service provide teachers and administrators with the resources necessary for teaching diverse student populations and fostering learning for all students.
About Boston Globe Media Partners LLC
Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC provides news and information, entertainment, opinion, and analysis through its multimedia properties. BGMP includes The Boston Globe, Globe.com, Boston.com, STAT, and Globe Direct.
Contact: Charlotte Fixler
SOURCE Curriculum Associates, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Appoints Brandon Cardet-Hernandez to Boston School Committee
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Tiffany Chu as Chief of Staff
- Riemer & Braunstein Adds Tax Credit and Community Development Finance Team
- Massive State of Unpreparedness for CCPA Compliance Exposed in Research from CYTRIO
- Boston: Caution Urged As Bitterly Cold Weather Arrives This Weekend
- Boston: Recipients of Grants for Green and Mobility Jobs Announced
- Boston: $50 Million Funding Commitment announced For Mildred C. Hailey Apartments
- Right now Unique Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the largest volume of inventory in the Burlington area!
- HushFrame Redefines Soundproofing for Multi-Family Development With Latest UL Fire Resistance Testing Success
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Caraway Therapeutics Receives Third Research Grant from The Michael J. Fox Foundation to Continue Advancement of TRPML1 Agonists for GBA-Parkinson's Disease
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- Dockers Shoes, Genesco Inc. selects Syndic8 as their data content delivery service provider.
- Boston: New Neighborhood Services Staff Announced
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Recipients of Grants for Green and Mobility Jobs
- Nestlé Nescafé Deploys EcoStruxure™ Asset Advisor to Ensure Always-On Operational Resiliency and Efficiency at the World's Largest Soluble Coffee Facility
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- Enigma, Tamr Partner to Help Companies Better Leverage Small Business Data
- SmartBear Names Maureen Plowman as New Vice President of Brand