- Blackstone Griddle Black Friday & Cyber Monday (2023): Review of Latest Griddle Offers Reported by Deal Tomato
- Woburn Dentistry Provides Comprehensive Perio Procedures From One Convenient Location
- Away Travel Luggage Cyber Monday (2023): Round-up of Latest Offers Published by Deal Stripe
The Storymobile stops included neighborhood branches of the Boston Public Library, BCYF Community Centers, schools, and childcare programs. Some locations even received an extra special treat when they were visited by the Boston Police Department Bureau of Community Engagement's Ice Cream Truck.
ReadBoston was also the beneficiary of a grant from Colin's Joy Project that provided storytellers and books for almost 900 kids at 15 Storymobile locations throughout South Boston and Dorchester. Additionally, the American Association of Law Libraries held their annual meeting in Boston this summer and their "Social Responsibilities Special Interest Section" named ReadBoston as the beneficiary of their book drive. Over 300 new books were donated by generous members.
More on Boston Chron
- Mayor Wu Announces $1 Million in New Grant Funding to Support the Revitalization of Boston's Restaurant Industry
- Allotex Announces New Investor and Expansion of Production Facilities USA - English USA - English
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- GLCPS Sponsors Two Students to Attend Brown University Leadership Institute
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
ReadBoston is part of the Worker Empowerment Cabinet and is Boston's only comprehensive early literacy program. It provides resources to schools, childcare programs, community-based organizations, and families in low-income and new-immigrant communities with the aim of setting children on the path to reading success.
This summer has been a great success for ReadBoston's Storymobile program with over 9,000 kids served across all neighborhoods in Boston thanks to generous grants and donations from Colin's Joy Project and American Association of Law Libraries members.
Latest on Boston Chron
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- ASICS Teams Up with BlueConic for Enhanced Personalization and Data Privacy Compliance
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Malta Closes Funding to Deploy Its Long-Duration Energy Storage System
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- IDC FutureScape: The Digital Business Era Has Arrived, Augmented by GenAI
- Mayor Wu Shares Boston's Winter Weather Preparations
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- You won't believe these amazing stories from our guest authors!
- St. Joseph's/Candler Fast Tracks Implementation of MEDITECH Expanse Ambulatory Across 100+ Providers
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of USD-Denominated Senior Notes
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- City of Boston Celebrates Grand Opening of 250 Centre Street
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- TKO Miller Advises Visu-Sewer on its Partnership With Fort Point Capital
- Vicinity Energy Steams Ahead to Sustainable Future with Arrival of 42MW Electric Boiler in Cambridge, Mass.
- Investing in Boston's Adult Learners: Adult Literacy Initiative