- Boston: A Student Loan Assist: Get Out of Student Loan Default with a Fresh Start
- Boston AIR Spotlight: Heloiza Barbosa and Boston Planning & Development Agency
- Gardening in Every Season—get access to read this guide right now!
BOSTON, Aug. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Thought Industries, the global leader in Enterprise Learning software, announced this week the appointment of Daniel Quick, to Senior Vice President of Content Strategy, reflecting the organization's focus on delivering world-class thought leadership content to the industry. Joining the Thought Industries team in 2020, Daniel's leadership has been instrumental in positioning the company as a powerhouse of industry voices and strategic resources.
Quick has been an active participant on the front lines of customer education, creating results-driven customer learning and brand-building thought leadership at leading software brands, including Optimizely, Asana, and now Thought Industries. This new role will position him as a leader in charge of planning, designing, and launching that will both build brand identity and fuel business growth.
"Daniel is such a valuable member of the Thought Industries leadership team, bringing tremendous knowledge, excitement, and innovation to his work at every turn," says Barry Kelly, CEO of Thought Industries. "He has a true understanding of where to take our organization next as we double down on supporting the customer, partner, and professional learning market with exceptional and thoroughly researched thought leadership content. I know this move for Daniel will mean huge wins for both his career and the future of our company."
More on Boston Chron
- Stapleton Group and Sorokin & Associates Announce Strategic Partnership
- Mayor Wu and City of Boston Celebrate Immigrant Heritage Month
- Mayor Wu and Life Science Leaders Launch Workforce Initiative for Boston Residents
- Jill Zarin, Star of The Real Housewives of NY, Launches Jill Zarin Beauty – A Luxurious Skincare Line Featuring Essential Products for Radiant Skin
- Angie Wong former Legacy PAC president steps down from L-Strategies consulting firm
As Senior Vice President, Content Strategy, Daniel Quick will report directly to David Downing, Chief Marketing Officer, Thought Industries.
About Thought Industries
Thought Industries powers the business of learning with our industry-leading learning technology. We were founded in 2014 around the core belief that online learning experiences should be modern, intuitive, engaging, and scalable. Today, our growing team builds and maintains the only learning solution with completely native tools and integrations that drive higher engagement, learner proficiency, and retention rates for our customers. Headquartered in Boston, Thought Industries has offices across North America and Europe. For more information, visit thoughtindustries.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
SOURCE Thought Industries
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Recess Games June 2023 Event Calendar
- UVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- ELAHERE® Demonstrates 35% Reduction in the Risk of Disease Progression or Death Versus Chemotherapy in FRα-Positive Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- Massachusetts: MCSW Announces Keynote Speakers for Historic 25th Anniversary Gala
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Renato Castelo as Inaugural Director of Office of Participatory Budgeting
- Life Goes On After TBI to Host Inaugural Event, Foot & Paw Trail Run, on June 11th
- Burns & Levinson Earns Top Chambers USA 2023 Massachusetts Rankings in Environment and Labor & Employment: Mainly Plaintiffs Categories; Four Attorneys Recognized
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, accepted into the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, 'Milestone Circles' Program
- Seres Therapeutics to Present at Jefferies Healthcare Conference
- Dragonfly Therapeutics to Present Phase 1 DF1001 Monotherapy Dose Escalation Results at ASCO 2023 Annual Meeting
- Australian Battery Recycling Technology Startup Advances Its Innovative Battery Metals Recovery Process
- Boston: Traffic Advisory for June 1- 4 2023
- Boston: Mayor Wu announces new program to support tree canopy growth and maintenance on private land
- Trump Bus Tour sponsored by Legacy PAC will roll into the Georgia GOP State convention June 9th and 10th Columbus Georgia
- RADIANT LOGISTICS ANNOUNCES FURTHER EXPANSION OF SERVICE BY AIR NETWORK WITH NEW OPERATIONS IN BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- Family Eyecare Solutions Named a Finalist for Hanover Business of the Year
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Expands Golf Performance Program at Braintree Clinic
- GLCPS Celebrates the Official Opening of the Joan and Irwin Jacobs Center for STEAM Education