- Posh AI Welcomes Former NCUA Chairman Rodney E. Hood to Board of Directors
- Boston's Urban Tree Data Now Available Through Analyze Boston
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
Visu-Sewer is a second-generation, family-owned business that provides sewer and wastewater pipeline rehabilitation and maintenance services. The Company has seven branch locations across the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions and offers trenchless cured-in-place pipeline rehabilitation (CIPP), sewer maintenance, video inspection, pipe jet cleaning, sealing, and water blasting services.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Ribbon-cutting Ceremony Celebrates Menstrual Product Availability in City Hall
- Mayor Michelle Wu announces five year contract ratified by Boston Police Detectives Benevolent Society, codifying key reforms, fair compensation and advancing transparency
- Angel Beck Honored as Featured Agent in "Best of Real Estate Magazine"
- Training Industry Recognizes RAIN Group on 2024 Top 20 Sales Training and Enablement Companies List
- J & Z Unveils Naveen: The Next Generation Virtual Human Skincare Expert
Fort Point Capital is a private equity firm that employs a management-led growth approach to investing. Since its inception in 2011, Fort Point has partnered with founders and management teams to accelerate growth and expand service offerings. The firm is currently investing from FPC Small Cap Fund III.
TKO Miller provides merger and acquisition and financial advisory services for businesses nationwide with a special focus on family- and founder-held businesses. The company's services include company sales, recapitalizations, asset divestitures, and management buyouts with a generalist focus but strong industry specialization in several applications including manufacturing, business services, consumer products, and industrial products and services.
Katie Yde of TKO Miller said: "We are proud to have been part of this transaction which will enable Visu Sewer to continue its growth trajectory under the ownership of Fort Point Capital."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Entegris Completes the Sale of the Pipeline and Industrial Materials (PIM) Business to SCF Partners
- Weiss Asset Management is Unrelated to Weiss Multi-Strategy Advisers LLC
- Vintage Arms Inc. Opens Its Doors as Yonkers' Premier Firearms Destination and Training Facility
- Survivor breaks silence after 50 years
- The newest installment in an early middle grade series about a weird town with silly goings-on will delight young readers
- Have Luxury Watches Lost Their Shine? Market Analysis for 2024
- Rio Rancho Dentist Treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Snoring, with Oral Appliance Therapy
- Distribution Dates and Amounts Announced for Eaton Vance Closed-End Funds
- Hannah's Journal to Be Happy: New Book Reminds Us of the Many Ways We Can Find "Happy"
- TownePlace Suites Geneva at SPIRE Academy Opens
- Tobu Railway Makes Japan's First Demonstration Experiment Using Biofuel in a Steam Locomotive
- Boston: March is Women's History Month
- Massachusetts: Governor Healey Files Mass Leads Act to Grow Economy, Support Businesses, Attract Talent
- Massachusetts: Press Statement Governor Healey Applauds CVS and Walgreens for Expanding Access to Mifepristone
- Tri-Continental Corporation Declares First Quarter Distribution
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
- Boston: Mayor Michelle Wu Announces Expansion of Swim Safe Program with New Funding for Free Swim Lessons
- NFS Leasing, Inc. Sets Company Record for Year-Over-Year Originations in 2023, Increasing Vendor Partner NBV by 250%