Best Instant Pot deals:
- Save up to 33% on Instant Pot pressure cookers, slow cookers & rice cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot 8 quart, 6 quart, Ultra & DUO models Save up to $50 on 8-Quart Instant Pot electric cookers & multi-cookers - check live prices on Instant Pot 8-Quart DUO Plus, DUO80, Ultra 8-Qt & LUX80 models at Walmart.com Save up to $54 on 6-Quart Instant Pot multi-cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot Ultra 6Qt, DUO60, LUX60 & more 6-Qt capacity models Save up to 30% on Instant Pot DUO, Smart Wifi, Ultra, LUX & more best-selling models at Amazon - save on a wide range of 8-quart & 6-quart Instant Pot multi-cookers Save up to 34% on Instant Pot DUO series at Amazon - check live prices on 3-Quart DUO Mini, 6-Quart DUO60 & 8-Quart DUO80 programmable multi-use cookers
More on Boston Chron
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Libman Education Announces Redesign of Inpatient Auditing Program
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Demolition Delay Application: 197-207 Maverick Street, East Boston
- SelecTech goes FreeStyle with installation at Durfee High School renovation
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Instant Pot Duo 6 qt is considered the best overall multi-cooker. The bigger model, 8 quart, is recommended for bigger households. The Instant Pot Ultra is the brand's premium model that provides a comprehensive level of customization. Additionally, the Duo60 pressure cooker remains the most successful flagship model in its line up, despite the emergence of new products.
What makes Black Friday deals special? Most stores normally offer Black Friday discounts from 20% off all the way up to over 50% on select products.
In recent years, more shoppers have been moving away from brick-and-mortar stores and towards online purchases. According to CNBC, the total revenue from online sales during Black Friday reached $6.22 billion in 2018, which is 23.6% more than the preceding year.
More on Boston Chron
- Lead, Inc. Trains Its First Class Of National Instructors
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- My Doggies Lifestyle: Everything Your Pup Needs to Succeed
- All Walls Plus: Gorgeous Wall Art for a Unique Home Experience
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Fuse
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- TechBook Efficiently Connects Tech Startups with Corporates for Partnerships
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- City of Boston traffic advisory for December 7 and 8
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Tripleseat Recommends these New York City Venues to Book a Last-Minute Event to Get Coworkers in the Holiday Spirit
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- Freedom Spreads in South America