Best Instant Pot deals:
- Save up to 33% on Instant Pot pressure cookers, slow cookers & rice cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot 8 quart, 6 quart, Ultra & DUO models Save up to $50 on 8-Quart Instant Pot electric cookers & multi-cookers - check live prices on Instant Pot 8-Quart DUO Plus, DUO80, Ultra 8-Qt & LUX80 models at Walmart.com Save up to $54 on 6-Quart Instant Pot multi-cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot Ultra 6Qt, DUO60, LUX60 & more 6-Qt capacity models Save up to 30% on Instant Pot DUO, Smart Wifi, Ultra, LUX & more best-selling models at Amazon - save on a wide range of 8-quart & 6-quart Instant Pot multi-cookers Save up to 34% on Instant Pot DUO series at Amazon - check live prices on 3-Quart DUO Mini, 6-Quart DUO60 & 8-Quart DUO80 programmable multi-use cookers
More on Boston Chron
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
- Boston Police Task Force holding series of listening sessions
- Evolve IP Releases RECAP – AI Driven Speech Analytics And Voice Recording Platform For Microsoft Teams, Unified Communications and Contact Center
- NetDocuments Introduces NetKnowledge Enterprise Search Powered by BA Insight
- Executive order allowing plastic bags in Boston extended to September 30
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Instant Pot Duo 6 qt is considered the best overall multi-cooker. The bigger model, 8 quart, is recommended for bigger households. The Instant Pot Ultra is the brand's premium model that provides a comprehensive level of customization. Additionally, the Duo60 pressure cooker remains the most successful flagship model in its line up, despite the emergence of new products.
What makes Black Friday deals special? Most stores normally offer Black Friday discounts from 20% off all the way up to over 50% on select products.
In recent years, more shoppers have been moving away from brick-and-mortar stores and towards online purchases. According to CNBC, the total revenue from online sales during Black Friday reached $6.22 billion in 2018, which is 23.6% more than the preceding year.
More on Boston Chron
- Ordinance allowing plastic bags in Boston extended to September 30
- ASI Introduces "iMIS Inspire for Virtual Conferences Powered by OpenWater"
- Glympse Bio Announces $46.7 Million Series B Financing
- NACCE Launched Partnership with Uplift Now
- Black Female Talk Show Host Launches Community of Professionals To Help Bring Multiracial Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Together
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Fuse
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Eaton Vance Files Second Amended Exemptive Application for Clearhedge™ Method Portfolio-Protected ETFs
- Boston College theologian Richard Lennan returns as speaker for 2020 Voice of the Faithful Conference
- Boston & Los Angeles file amicus brief in support of Harvard, MIT lawsuit against U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Commonwealth Learning Online Institute Begins Facilitated Online Summer Courses
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks
- Health Vector Is Pioneering Innovative Approaches to Medical Documentation
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- Boston: City Hall Plaza renovation starts
- Boston: Phase 3 reopening guidance for indoor fitness, outdoor events and performances, and tourism industry issued
- Start of in-person summer youth programming for Boston Centers for Youth & Families announced
- Boston Housing Authority extends moratorium for nonessential evictions through 2020
- Straumann Group North America Achieves Ranking on Selling Power's Annual "50 Best Companies to Sell For" List in 2020
- Haydn's Trio in A Major Arranged for Woodwind Quartet
- Boston: Not forgotten: Keeping the legacy of the West End alive