Best Instant Pot deals:
- Save up to 33% on Instant Pot pressure cookers, slow cookers & rice cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot 8 quart, 6 quart, Ultra & DUO models Save up to $50 on 8-Quart Instant Pot electric cookers & multi-cookers - check live prices on Instant Pot 8-Quart DUO Plus, DUO80, Ultra 8-Qt & LUX80 models at Walmart.com Save up to $54 on 6-Quart Instant Pot multi-cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot Ultra 6Qt, DUO60, LUX60 & more 6-Qt capacity models Save up to 30% on Instant Pot DUO, Smart Wifi, Ultra, LUX & more best-selling models at Amazon - save on a wide range of 8-quart & 6-quart Instant Pot multi-cookers Save up to 34% on Instant Pot DUO series at Amazon - check live prices on 3-Quart DUO Mini, 6-Quart DUO60 & 8-Quart DUO80 programmable multi-use cookers
More on Boston Chron
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- IAOP Announces 2020 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
- Outsourced Marketing Firm TribalVision Selected to Built In Boston's Best Places to Work List in 2020
- SmartBear Adds Chief People Officer to Executive Leadership Team
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Instant Pot Duo 6 qt is considered the best overall multi-cooker. The bigger model, 8 quart, is recommended for bigger households. The Instant Pot Ultra is the brand's premium model that provides a comprehensive level of customization. Additionally, the Duo60 pressure cooker remains the most successful flagship model in its line up, despite the emergence of new products.
What makes Black Friday deals special? Most stores normally offer Black Friday discounts from 20% off all the way up to over 50% on select products.
In recent years, more shoppers have been moving away from brick-and-mortar stores and towards online purchases. According to CNBC, the total revenue from online sales during Black Friday reached $6.22 billion in 2018, which is 23.6% more than the preceding year.
More on Boston Chron
- Digital Immunity Amps Up the Cybersecurity Arsenal With Version 3.0 of DI PROTECT™
- 2020 Brings Refocused Vision & New Faces to Isovera
- GoFor Appoints Industry Veterans Chris Jarvis, Shawn Kahandaliyanage, and Dana Borschewski
- Fixing Your Scrum: Practical Solutions to Common Scrum Problems Book Released
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Fuse
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Thiel College names Anthony Kos, Ph.D. new Business Administration and Accounting Chair
- Audience Serv Indonesia Drives More Direct Bookings In 2020
- San Francisco Opens The First Housing Program For Transgender & Gender Nonconforming Adults
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Boston: City Council affirms climate crisis as a public health emergency
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Boston: Councilor Mejia Calls for Her First Hearing Regarding Sanctuary Safe Spaces
- Boston: Council Affirms Climate Crisis as a Public Health Emergency
- Boston: Meet At-Large City Councilor Julia Mejia
- Boston: Starting the year off strong with the Opportunity Fund
- Boston: A Historic New Council
- Boston: Meet District 5 City Councilor Ricardo Arroyo
- Boston: Meet District 9 City Councilor Liz Breadon
- Boston: Mayor Walsh announces 2020 day of celebration in honor of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 16th Annual "Belle of the Ball" prom dress drive begins February 10th
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership
- Axiros Solution Enables WND UK, Sigfox Operator For United Kingdom To Manage CPEs On Their Network