- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- Boston: Mayor Wu Appoints New Members to the Zoning Board of Appeal
Triverus, an IT Consulting firm focused on helping clients transform their information into business value, continues its growth trend across the life sciences and public sector markets. Triverus has grown its presence in both markets by more than 40% over the past 12 months. In order to support the growth and to ensure the ability to deliver business value to our clients, Triverus is expanding its Business Development team with, Lisa Burgese Fry.
As a Director of Business Development, Lisa will support our clients by applying Triverus' services to help our clients achieve meaningful outcomes addressing their business opportunities, challenges, and goals.
Lisa brings more than 25 years of experience focused on helping clients achieve their business goals across numerous industries including pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, retail and financial. She shares Triverus' belief in partnering with clients to develop long-term relationships that bring enduring value to both organizations.
More on Boston Chron
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Executive Order to Streamline Approval of Affordable Housing
- PROMETRIKA Presents Exploring the Impact of Decentralized Clinical Trials – A Live Webcast
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- iWave and Givzey Announce Strategic Partnership to Power the Industry's First Give Now Pay Later (GNPL) Solution for Social Good
Lisa will bring to bear a proven track record in account management, channel management, change management, and direct sales to support Triverus' continued growth. She has tremendous experience partnering with clients in digital transformation and commercialization through advisory, project, and managed services to implement, integrate, and streamline systems to optimize business outcomes.
Prior to joining Triverus, Lisa was the Principal Sales Account Manager at Data Intensity. Her solutions-focused approach and ability to lead others will help Triverus manage its growth while delivering for our clients. Lisa will play an integral role in ensuring exceptional delivery and support long-term client success.
Triverus Consulting is a Boston based, Woman Business Enterprise (WBE), full-time employee, technology consulting firm that provides Technology Solutions, Information Asset Management and Agile Enablement Services from roadmap through execution with a focus on Life Sciences and Public Sector.
Triverus helps clients realize their business objectives by providing information technology expertise and services, based on proven approaches and by leveraging accelerators.
SOURCE Triverus Consulting
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Grape Solutions continues to develop 'Golden Barrel' award-winner reporting system for MOL Group USA - English USA - English USA - English
- BLACK MENTAL HEALTH MATTERS: The Black Social Work Film Festival to open with impactful film
- BAMSI Recognized for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Work
- MAPFRE Insurance and Massachusetts Department of Transportation recognize Highway Assistance Program operators
- Hundreds Walk For Recovery, Jobs A Solution
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Announce Five Year, $67.2 Billion Agreement for MassHealth Reforms
- City of Boston kicks off free fall fitness series
- Boston: Mayor Wu Announces Reopening of Temporary Beer Garden on City Hall Plaza
- CAIA Association Announces "Bundled Access" to its Curriculum with Exam Registration as Part of Ongoing Push to Further Professionalize the Alternative Investment Industry
- Boston: Temporary Beer Garden Now Open on City Hall Plaza!
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Molecular Loop Biosciences launches Monkeypox Research Sequencing Panels
- Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Awards $24 Million in Skills Capital Grants to High Schools
- Poor Hiring Processes Cause 75% of Gen Z to Abandon Promising Job Applications
- Re-Introducing Gigahurtz, DJ and Producer
- Dynamo Software Appoints New CTO From Charles River® to Lead FinTech Strategy, Engineering & Integration
- Gamida Cell Announces Pricing of Approximately $20 Million Public Offering of Ordinary Shares
- H2O Podcaster Launches SuperWaterMan Art Project To Inspire Action