- Tough Draw and Out of Order Studios Announce Lane Frost Documentary
- 07:00 ET Triverus Consulting Welcomes Heather Christensen as its Director, Life Sciences Service Lead
- Leading NOW Expands Leadership Team - Julia Lazzara Joins Organization as President
Urbx respects intellectual property. However, Attabotics' lawsuit attempts to expand its patents beyond their lawful scope.
Attabotics' asserted patents are limited to storage solutions using a single type of robot. By contrast, Urbx offers a novel dual robot system that optimizes efficiency through specialization and division of labor. For at least this reason, Urbx does not and cannot infringe Attabotics' asserted patents.
Urbx is represented in this matter by Andrew Gish, Marti Johnson, and Raymond Bilderbeck of Gish PLLC, and Theodore Folkman of Folkman LLP. All inquiries in this matter should be directed to Urbx's legal counsel.
More on Boston Chron
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
- Dr. Allana Da Graca of Turning On the Lights Global Institute to Host Social Media For Boss Ladies
- Boston: Completion of athletic field improvements at Madison Park-O'Bryant Educational Complex celebrated
- GT Medical Technologes Wins Prestigious Innovator of the Year Award at the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
- Arizona Israel Technology Alliance Names Mara Pernick as CEO
Urbx is the world's first on-demand robotics fulfillment system for last-mile delivery. Urbx uses cutting edge robotics technology to enable retailers to automate and optimize the in store picking process. The Urbx micro-fulfillment solution uses vertical architecture with a dual-bot system to fulfill orders at high speeds while maximizing density. By using vertical spaces with a small footprint, Urbx enables major savings in real estate costs compared to traditional retail structures. Urbx is based in Boston, Massachusetts, with last-mile installations going live with name brand retailers next year.
Contact: [email protected]
SOURCE Urbx, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Emmy® award winning TV Journalist Harry Martin Exhibits Underwater Photos at Piermont Flywheel Gallery October 14th to 31st
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Hurela Human Hair Wigs Halloween Sale 2021
- Swim Safely Partnership, an Initiative to increase Water Safety for Boston Residents, announced
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- Mayor Janey and Boston Parks Department announce Ash Tree Care Plan
- The End to Gerrymandering in Michigan?
- City of Boston announces Accessible Voting ahead of November 2 Election
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
- 08:41 ET Winning Writers Announces the Winners of the 29th Annual Tom Howard/John H. Reid Fiction & Essay Contest
- Academic Search Engine Knobull's Remote Working Strategy Drives Business Success
- Activision and Electronic Arts Marketing Executive Kimberly Salzer Steps in as VP for Global Marketing of StrongNode.io
- RAIN Group Releases Free Toolkit to Help Sellers Master Sales Negotiations
- CityLights presents "MVP Football: The Patrick Mahomes Experience" - Now Available on Oculus
- Boston: Grantees of Food Sovereignty and Community Grants announced
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- Mayor Janey, Boston Fire Commissioner Dempsey Cut Ribbon On New Firehouse
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Achieves Certification in Food Safety for Organic Madagascar Vanilla Beans
- VORAGO Technologies' Arm® Cortex-M4 VA41630 Achieves Full Spaceflight Qualification
- Nationally-Recognized Attorney and Survivor Calling Leaders to Redefine Resilience in the Wake of Pandemic