- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Video Celebrating Christ at Christmas Is Out Now
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- Theragun Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Top Percussion Massager, RecoveryAir Compression Machine & More Sales Found by Retail Egg
These professionals serve in the firm's Family Wealth, Private Banking, and Wealth Planning divisions, significantly increasing the number of important client-facing professionals serving high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients in Boston and throughout the firm.
"Throughout the past months, we have seen growing demand and enthusiasm for these critical wealth services from clients in Boston and across the region," says Dave D'Amico, market leader supporting Massachusetts. "Our new colleagues bring more than 125 years of combined experience in wealth management to the table, and we're excited to have them. As we look to the future, we expect a year of strong growth, including plans to continue to hire additional advisors."
A relationship model
These executive additions highlight Wilmington Trust's continued, positive momentum both in the Massachusetts and its other markets, beginning with the October 2020 expansion of an enhanced, client-centric operating model across its Wealth Management divisions.
Designed to move decision making and resources closer to clients and drive growth through an increased focus on the client and advisor, Wilmington Trust's relationship-led approach continues to increase staff and is broadly implementing this operating model across the firm's Family Wealth division.
The new hires are senior wealth advisors, a private banker, senior investment advisors, and a director of wealth strategies. They will be focusing on the firm's integrated and comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals and families, entrepreneurs, business owners, and foundations and endowments.
These individuals will work closely with clients and their advisors to develop financial, tax, and estate planning strategies to help meet the current and long-term needs and objectives of our clients.
The six Boston-based new hires are:
Robert Goodall, Senior Private Banker
Robert brings nearly 20 years of experience in the banking industry to Wilmington Trust. He is responsible for helping to meet the complex financial needs of clients throughout the New England region, providing strategic advice, personalized service, and advisory lending and banking solutions. As a senior private banker, Robert will concentrate on making M&T Bank products, including bridge financing, residential and investment real estate financing, and specialized asset-backed facilities secured by investments, art, yachts, and aircraft, available to clients. Additionally, he is tasked with coordinating a broad range of services available through the Wilmington Trust Wealth Management team.
Prior to joining Wilmington Trust, Robert worked as an institutional private client relationship manager for TD Private Client Group, where he delivered securities-based lines of credit solutions to the registered investment advisory channel.
More on Boston Chron
- Boston: Events, Resources and Volunteer Opportunities for the Holidays
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Modified Boat Hook to Increase Visibility (BEC-229)
- Wolters Kluwer adds medication tray management solution to Simplifi+ Compliance Suite
- Play time for edge computing is over—full scale deployments in 2023, predicts IOTech
- The Mary Eliza Project: South Boston Voter Records Now Available
Terry Mullany, Senior Wealth Advisor
Terry is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management advice to high-net-worth individuals and families, entrepreneurs, business owners, and foundations and endowments throughout the Boston region. He will work closely with clients and their advisors to develop financial strategies to help clients meet their long-term financial objectives. Terry will also coordinate investment management, planning, trust, private banking, and family office services.
With more than 30 years of industry experience, Terry most recently served as managing director at US Trust/Bank of America Private Bank for five years. Previously, he worked at J.P. Morgan Private Bank where he headed up the Boston Hedge Fund Principal Group. Earlier in his career, Terry was regional manager for Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management and institutional equity sales trader and partner at Weeden & Company LP where he worked for 19 years.
Morgan Mohrman, Senior Wealth Investment Advisor
Morgan, who brings more than 37 years of financial services experience to his role, will have responsibility for developing customized investment portfolios for his clients based on their parameters for risk, return, liquidity, and other factors. Through ongoing monitoring, Morgan will ensure his clients' portfolios stay within their asset allocation strategies, rebalancing when appropriate, and seeks new opportunities suitable to their needs.
Prior to joining Wilmington Trust, Morgan was a senior investment advisor for TD Wealth Private Client Group in the Boston office.
Tyler Calder, Wealth Advisor
Tyler joins Wilmington Trust with more than 10 years of industry experience. His focus will be providing comprehensive wealth management advice to high-net-worth individuals and families, entrepreneurs, business owners, and foundations and endowments across the Boston region. Working closely with clients and their advisors, Tyler will develop financial strategies to help meet his clients' needs and long-term objectives. He will also coordinate the various services his clients require, including investment management, planning, trust, private banking, and family office services.
Prior to joining Wilmington Trust, he was a senior relationship manager for TD Private Client Wealth in the Boston office.
Dave Malone, Senior Wealth Investment Advisor
Since 1993, Dave has had diversified roles in the investment management industry. In his role, Dave will develop customized investment portfolios for his clients based on their unique parameters for risk, return, liquidity, and other factors. Through ongoing monitoring, Dave will, when appropriate, rebalance his clients' portfolios ensuring they are appropriately aligned with their asset allocation strategies and stay abreast of new investment opportunities.
Most recently, Dave worked as the director of investments at Ascensus in Newton, MA.
Kerry Reeves, Director of Wealth Strategies
As part of the Wilmington Trust Emerald Family Office & Advisory team, Kerry will provide strategic and holistic wealth planning advice to high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs, executives, and their families by reviewing their current plans, highlighting potential deficiencies, and modeling effective tax and estate planning strategies. In addition, Kerry will advise on all areas of estate and trust administration and charitable planning.
More on Boston Chron
- Rapport International Receives IWEC Foundation Award
- Knobull Recommends Techniques To Get Excellent Grades In College
- BJ's Wholesale Club Announces Retail Media Program: BJ's Media Edge™
- Aura Biosciences Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Massachusetts: Governor Baker, Attorney General Healey and State Auditor Bump Appoint Lauren Peters as Executive Director of the Center for Health Information and Analysis
With more than a decade of experience in the field of trusts and estates, Kerry has worked with prominent individuals and families throughout the world. She has also worked closely with private foundations and public charities advising on administration and operation.
Prior to joining Wilmington Trust, Kerry was an attorney in the Wealth Management Group of Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP in Boston. She is a member of the Massachusetts bar and is admitted to several federal courts.
ABOUT WILMINGTON TRUST
Wilmington Trust's Wealth Management offers a wide array of personal trust, planning, fiduciary, asset management, private banking, and family office services designed to help high-net-worth individuals and families grow, preserve, and transfer wealth. Wilmington Trust focuses on serving families with whom it can build long-term relationships, many of which span multiple generations.
Wilmington Trust also provides Corporate and Institutional Services for clients around the world.
Wilmington Trust has clients in all 50 states and numerous countries, with offices throughout the United States and internationally in London, Dublin, Paris, and Frankfurt. For more information, visit www.wilmingtontrust.com.
ABOUT M&T BANK
M&T Bank Corporation is a financial holding company headquartered in Buffalo, NY. M&T's principal banking subsidiary, M&T Bank, operates banking offices in New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Trust-related services are provided by M&T's Wilmington Trust-affiliated companies and by M&T Bank.
Wilmington Trust is a registered service mark used in connection with various fiduciary and non-fiduciary services offered by certain subsidiaries of M&T Bank Corporation including, but not limited to, Manufacturers & Traders Trust Company (M&T Bank), Wilmington Trust Company (WTC) operating in Delaware only, Wilmington Trust, N.A. (WTNA), Wilmington Trust Investment Advisors, Inc. (WTIA), Wilmington Funds Management Corporation (WFMC), and Wilmington Trust Investment Management, LLC (WTIM). Such services include trustee, custodial, agency, investment management, and other services. International corporate and institutional services are offered through M&T Bank Corporation's international subsidiaries. Loans, credit cards, retail and business deposits, and other business and personal banking services and products are offered by M&T Bank, member FDIC.
This publication is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the sale of any financial product. Investors should seek financial advice regarding the suitability of investment strategies based on their objectives, financial situations, and particular needs.
Wilmington Trust is not authorized to and does not provide legal, accounting or tax advice.
All investments involve risks, including the possible loss of principal. There is no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful.
Private Banking is the marketing name for an offering of M&T Bank deposit and loan products and services.
Investments: • Are NOT FDIC Insured • Have NO Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
©2021 M&T Bank Corporation and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
Pat Fitzgibbons, Senior Public Relations Manager, Wilmington Trust
SOURCE Wilmington Trust
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Boston Chron
- Food Gardening Magazine Publishes December Garden-to-Table for the Holidays Issue
- Barcoding, Inc. Joins Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect Mobile Robotics Specialization
- BostonGene to Present at the 2022 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Advantage Anywhere Launches a Joint Venture and Licensing Partner Program for the Senior Living Industry
- Oxford Global Resources Expands Capabilities in Workday® with Acquisition of Hale International
- LOCUS ROBOTICS ANNOUNCES $117 MILLION IN SERIES F FUNDING, BRINGING ITS VALUATION CLOSE TO $2 BILLION USA - English USA - English
- Cyber Monday Christmas Tree Deals 2022: Top Pre-Lit, Non-Lit, Artificial, Decorated & More Deals Found by Retail Egg
- Revolution Healthcare Acquisition Corp. Will Redeem Public Shares
- Sojazzie Home Girl of Delgado Realty & Real African Art Gallery's Home For The Holidays Give Back
- Jason Halbert Exits Apollo Health Products to Expand 3Back Group
- Dr. Ara Stepanyan Joins The Brattle Group's Tax Controversy & Transfer Pricing Practice
- Medcase & NTT DATA Sign a Definitive Agreement to Enable Healthcare AI Developers a Holistic Solution to Access, Annotate, and Label Critical Imaging Data
- Kurt Thompson to Open RE/MAX Office in Westminster
- Siete Canciones populares Españolas by Manuel de Falla transcribed for Alto Flute
- DONNER SUPPORTS MUSIC EDUCATION WITH SPECIAL CONCERT & SYMPOSIUM AT BERKLEE SCHOOL OF MUSIC
- Kopin Announces its Participation in the 11th Annual NYC Summit Investor Event on December 13th, 2022
- The New England Center for Children and Simmons University Celebrate 30 Years of Special Education
- Boston: 'An Utterly Unjust Interference': The BootBlack Women of Bromfield Street FIght for Their Jobs
- Demand for Workhuman's Employee Recognition Software Continues; Expands Dublin Headquarters and Announces New Board Member
- Netberg launches Aurora 810 platform for next-generation networks